• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Freedom Convoy & Freedom School walkouts

Canberra Australia Freedom Convoy. Their Feds say LRADs were the only thing used.
1645153479474.png
1645153493300.png
1645153506263.png
1645153520939.png
1645153540177.png
1645153552479.png

Tamara Lich Arrest in Ottawa 17Feb2022

@SilentStalkr I read your post too fast. Thought you meant this thread not this protest. I can help you find a convoy, check thepeoplesconvoy.org and wepatriot.org https://gab.com/groups/59788 and if you are on telegram https://t.me/PeoplesConvoy2022 The flag waves and mini convoys, I am in the PNW so if that helps let me know. Also, thanks for looking at this.

The truckers have won this battle, but it only gets harder from here. The communist dictator has been exposed to the gen population, and we know what 3% of a motivated population can do. They have sparked a new found desire for Freedom in Canada. The emergencies act (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/e-4.5/index.html) was a declaration against Freedom. No western "leader" has spoken out against trudeau and one has encouraged his behavior.

1645158454165.png

Nice to see USA finally getting in the fight. Best thing for this to succeed is to NOT have leaders that can be targeted, rather let it flow organically. They can’t arrest/jail them all, not enough cops and jail space for that.

I cannot attest to the accuracy of the maps. Dis information is being spread by non-patriot interests. Groups are splintering because of this, a lack of organization, and lack of inspiration, among other things. None of this will slow us down. It is the Patriot's turn.

I can't stress enough when you participate in these events, ask questions. Its fairly easy to expose the non-patriots. Be prepared to be called an infiltrator, a fed, antifa, or worse. Confrontation will not change their mind. Never argue with stupid, especially fear motivated stupid. It will be difficult but smile and wave, let the Flag be your inspiration. We are entering the world stage and billions will be watching. Yes Billions want Freedom. We represent the majority.

We the People, By the People, let Freedom ring. HONK HONK!

1645199467249.png

1645199524847.png

Romania is in the house.

ZOT Canadian streamer just got arrested and his stream is down, multi- stream here:

Nice to see USA finally getting in the fight. Best thing for this to succeed is to NOT have leaders that can be targeted, rather let it flow organically. They can’t arrest/jail them all, not enough cops and jail space for that.
If the people’s resolve is strong then it will turn into something organic regardless of prior leadership...

Looks like police are slowly pushing
Live feed

Last edited:
There are 2 groups of people standing face to face right now in Ottawa. One group is ready to sacrifice everything including their livelihood in the name of freedom.
The other group just wants to feel their boot on your neck for a paycheck and a benefit package .

I will let you figure out which group is which!

You cannot tell me your just doing your job when your going after people who have done nothing more than wave a flag and dance around .

Last edited:
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

The "police" are getting aggressive. Busting windows in trucks and other dictatorial stuff. I posted links in the Get to Ottawa thread. It has strengthened the resolve of the Convoy.

We win either way. Ottawa 18Feb2022
where is the legal right to destroy someone else's property? At some point, those truckers are going to start firing on the cops

The truckers have no rights anymore. The emergency act legally made Canada a communist dictatorship. The truckers won't shoot. This is a minds and hearts war. Far too many people walking through life welcoming communism with open arms. We the People, For the People Patriots will win.
1645210884527.png

Canada's Civil Liberties Association response to the above.
Canadian Civil Liberties Association files court action

The truckers have won this battle, but it only gets harder from here. The communist dictator has been exposed to the gen population, and we know what 3% of a motivated population can do. They have sparked a new found desire for Freedom in Canada. The emergencies act (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/e-4.5/index.html) was a declaration against Freedom. No western "leader" has spoken out against trudeau and one has encouraged his behavior.

You will not see many politicians or law enforcement people speak out against any of this because stuff like the Emergencies Act is a wet dream for them.

Reactions: forrestgump01
LRAD is acoustic. Those look like RF burns from an ADS. Something like this, but they turned it up to 11

Documented rash/burns from ADS test

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Low effort updates this weekend. I let the honey do list get too long.

Freedom convoys around the world this weekend. Whack-a-mole convoys in Canadian cities.

In a war for minds, peace through superior WEAPONRY is the only option.

Things that have been weaponized against Freedom: media, western medicine, Patriotism, education system, peace, love, religion, compliance, politics.

Thing we need to weaponize against them: Participation

School board bonds update.