• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s French anphibious landing troops

Re: French anphibious landing troops

You are not supposed to post something this funny on your very first post.
It sets a standard that you cannot possibly uphold for the duration.

Now go get another account and try again.
PM Queequeg. He can help with you being less funny.

Remi Gallard does some real funny shit. My kids found him on you tube.

OMG another account? But i've spent a lot of time to invent my wonderful username...

if you could turn a blind eye on this...

And nobody else saw the topless girl swimming in the begining? She is wearing the purple towel on her head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And nobody else saw the topless girl swimming in the begining? She is wearing the purple towel on her head. </div></div>

I totally missed that I had to go back and check

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are not supposed to post something this funny on your very first post.
It sets a standard that you cannot possibly uphold for the duration.

Now go get another account and try again.
PM Queequeg. He can help with you being less funny.</div></div>

If you need unfunny and something to give you "douche chills" look up any one of Masers vids on youtube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And nobody else saw the topless girl swimming in the begining? She is wearing the purple towel on her head. </div></div>

I didnt read all the posts at first. I saw that the first time and had to re-watch it...several times, before I made the judgement call....ahh titties.