• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories French Bulldog Puppies

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    If this is a problem--please let me know. Ive sold all sorts of stuff on here, this wouldnt be the strangest thing...

Im expecting to have some French Bulldog puppies in the near future. Projected date for birth is Jan 22nd 2022 with them ready to go their new homes March 25th 2022. These dates will be finalized the week after Christmas when we get a firm date for the C section from our vet.

Sire and Dam are both AKC registered. Puppies will be AKC registered.
    Pictures, videos, genetic testing on the parents and more info is available. Dam lives here with us in our house.

I will/should have some MALES from this litter available. I havent advertised them anywhere, nor taken any deposits. Quite frankly I thought I would give the Hide first shot before I did so. I also know very little at this time.

Pet price without breeding rights is $4500/ea full breeding rights will run you $6000/ea. (Stud fees start at $1500 it seems. We charge $2000 for stud plus one round of AI—just for your own reference.) Pickup here in SC or hand delivery is available for an additional fee.

Im expecting a strong square head with a muscularly stocky body and stance. Puppies should be 20-25lbs when full grown.

Photos of Sire and Dam
    Screenshot_20211216-214551_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211216-214603_Gallery.jpg

Sire:
    Screenshot_20211216-214530_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211216-215017_Video Editor.jpg

Last edited:
    Boy have I got a deal for you. I’m willing to trade a 50 year old redhead for a 8 week old puppy. I have way more then $4500 invested in the redhead and oddly enough she gives me the same look that the sire has every time I get near her. Full disclosure though, I think the 8 week old puppy will probably listen better then the 50 year old redhead. Let me know if you’re interested.

Attachments

• 3DEF8C94-F83E-4896-AC60-174F81BF400F.jpeg
      3DEF8C94-F83E-4896-AC60-174F81BF400F.jpeg
      605.8 KB · Views: 46
    Boy have I got a deal for you. I’m willing to trade a 50 year old redhead for a 8 week old puppy. I have way more then $4500 invested in the redhead and oddly enough she gives me the same look that the sire has every time I get near her. Full disclosure though, I think the 8 week old puppy will probably listen better then the 50 year old redhead. Let me know if you’re interested.

PM Sent!!!!!

GLWS. We love our brindle Frenchy. A far stretch from the smartest dog I’ve ever owned, but by far the most loving.

Ours grew up with a German Shepherd who just passed last year. For that reason, she’s the most ball/prey driven Frenchy I’ve ever seen. She also learned to be very vocal for a breed that is usually touted as quiet and lazy. 😂

Damn!!, I dont have a clue why I stay in the cattle business
    you can turn 2 litters a year. Instead of making 1k on a calf, you can make 2g on a pup AND the dog might have 4 - 8 pups....
    NO Hay, you can carry a lot more dogs on an acre than beef.. plus, apply for fed subsidies since you are reducing carbon footprint (cow farts) ;)

Once redheads reach fifty their value is reduced to -1,000,000.00 USD because that is the minimum it will cost you to
    get rid of one.

Are these dogs MIL or MOA?

So cute. Glad I got a puppy 2 weeks ago or I would be trying to figure out how to get to SC for a dog.....LOL

Reactions: Swamplife