• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Friday night thread: Karen takes the ride for not wearing a mask

do people name kids karen anymore?

Better question is do people sue for damages anymore and not just for hurt feelings? Maybe I'm in the wrong profession. Instead of being a hard worker since the age of 12, all I had to do is become extremely litigious and entitled and I'd be a millionaire!

I liked the drywall dust test. With the m95 mask or whatever its called still allowed drywall dust through.....the COVID virus is something like 100 times smaller than a grain of drywall dust.
as I stated in the past I won’t wear a mask or especially buy them, but if a store provides them for free then I will wear one because they asked and provided. But where i live nobody except old folks and employees wear em. Again, if it gives them a sense of security ... so be it.

We've gone to mandatory mask wearing for first time in Perth.
So what.
I'd rather wear a mask and assist in protecting my community, than be a selfish knobhead, and rant about "My Rights".
I've have close friends that have had to watch their parents funerals via Skype , because they can't go back to UK for the funeral.
I'm over the conspiracy fuckheads, and cunts that think only of their own rights.
That "Karen" deserves a drop kick in the slat.
It's only a mask.
Most people should have their faces covered anyway..... ugly, smashed crab faced fuckers.
I'll ask this question one more time. Can you smell a fart through your underwear and jeans. If so your little cloth mask isnt doing anything for you or others. Go outside on a cold morning and see if you can see your breath through it. If so, once again your mask isnt doing anything for you or others.

Do scientists wear cloth masks while working in labs with infectious diseases or do they wear fully encapsulated suits and SCBAs. If so, your mask isnt doing anything for you or others.

Do germs not spread at big box stores but only bars, small businesses and churches. Does the virus only spread from 10pm to 4am where they have lockdowns in place still?

It's not a conspiracy theory when it's happening.

So please tell me how you are doing anything for your community.

Doc

I liked the drywall dust test. With the m95 mask or whatever its called still allowed drywall dust through.....the COVID virus is something like 100 times smaller than a grain of drywall dust.
as I stated in the past I won’t wear a mask or especially buy them, but if a store provides them for free then I will wear one because they asked and provided. But where i live nobody except old folks and employees wear em. Again, if it gives them a sense of security ... so be it.
This one

Attachments

• 5D653C88-1344-4421-9EAC-C34800A80F6F.jpeg
    5D653C88-1344-4421-9EAC-C34800A80F6F.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Tokay444
I love the fart analogy. I use it all the time, and also like to remind them that ALL smells are particulate matter. Pooticles, if you will.

Reactions: Doc68
The masks that everyone is being forced to wear, WON'T protect you or anyone else from the scary corona virus.
"This face mask is NOT a medical/surgical mask. This should not be used in a clinical/medical/surgical setting or where significant exposure to bodily fluids or other hazardous fluids are expected/present, infection risk-level though inhalation is high, or in the presence of a high-intensity heat-source or flammable gas. This mask does not provide liquid barrier."

^ The packaging of the face mask my cousin got me on their last trip to WDW; they got it so I could go down with them sometime and enjoy the vastly lower-capacity while still following the rules. The masks they sell outright state on their packaging that they pretty much don't do shit.

I don't think being pissed about getting arrested, harassed, and refused necessary services over an illegally created law, qualifies one as a "Karen."
This.
Although there are still options available via curbside pick up.

The store in Florida has the correct approach and needs to be pursued by ALL.

QUESTION: So there is a mandate, not a law. Private property is involved and you are asked to leave. You have a medical exemption which is protected and they can not ask you to provide medical records.

Now what takes place? You are protected by hippa. If they are asking you to leave and you are exempt that is discrimination due to a medical condition. The officer has zero authority to view your medical records and there is no law stating he has that right nor that you must provide proof.

The only legal way is via a court order.

If they arrest you on trespass and the officer states in his report due to non compliance with a mask requirement then I would believe you have a discrimination case , would you not?

I would really like to see this played out and ruled on

Anyone know of a case like this?

We've gone to mandatory gun free zones for first time in Perth.
So what.
I'd rather be forcibly disarmed and assist in protecting my community, than be a selfish knobhead, and rant about "My Rights".
I've have close friends that have had to watch their parents funerals via Skype , because they can't go back to UK for the funeral.
I'm over the conspiracy fuckheads, and cunts that think only of their own rights.
That "Karen" deserves a drop kick in the slat.
It's only a small sacrifice to be disarmed.
All people should not own firearms anyway..... ugly, smashed crab faced fuckers.
Fixed it for you.

Now do you get it?

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional

This.
Although there are still options available via curbside pick up.

The store in Florida has the correct approach and needs to be pursued by ALL.

QUESTION: So there is a mandate, not a law. Private property is involved and you are asked to leave. You have a medical exemption which is protected and they can not ask you to provide medical records.

Now what takes place? You are protected by hippa. If they are asking you to leave and you are exempt that is discrimination due to a medical condition. The officer has zero authority to view your medical records and there is no law stating he has that right nor that you must provide proof.

The only legal way is via a court order.

If they arrest you on trespass and the officer states in his report due to non compliance with a mask requirement then I would believe you have a discrimination case , would you not?

I would really like to see this played out and ruled on

Anyone know of a case like this?

They don't care if you win after a long, drawn out, financially crippling challenge.
The process is the punishment as far as they are concerned. It's not like the court will provide any punishment to the oppressors, only kindly ask them to pretty please don't do it that same way again.

They make a few big public examples of putting the boots hard to those that stand on their rights, then memory hole the story when they win a court case, and the rest of the sheeple decide they really don't want to go through the process of being roughed up, kidnapped and held hostage by "The King's Men" only to get a little piece of paper saying, yep you were within your rights, on your way citizen....

Reactions: Tokay444
Crowd funding my friend.
You only need one win.

I agree that they will draw it out as long as possible but that does not mean we should not fight the good fight.
😞