• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

From Alabama

tyler71385

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2018
Bagley, AL
I’m looking to get started in the LR game. I have access to a 300yd bench at “work”. I’ve been hunting for several years. Right now I’ve got a Sako A7 LR in 300 WM and a 700 SPS Tatical in 308. Both shoot very well with handloads. (When I do my part I can’t get 3 shots touching @ 100)

I’m looking at getting the Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 to put on one of them.

Like I said I’m just getting started in the game and have a lot to learn.

Welcome to the Hide buddy. There's quite a few of us spread around the state.

Just a word of warning, "when I do my part" is sort of a running joke around here, as are 3 round groups (most here consider 5 the norm). If you catch some flak just laugh it off.

You're well on your way.

Totally random, but the girl that does job-placement at my welding school just asked us to refer any Machinists her way for work in Bay Minette if you're in LA and looking for work

I’m a lot closer to NA than LA. I’m afraid they’re a dieing trade. But so desperately needed. We’re hunting them every where we can as well. If you run across any up this way send ‘em my way.