• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Front Toward Enemy

Re: Front Toward Enemy

Celebrating the fact that the manufacturer thinks the Client is an idiot.
The Client, too stupid to understand the ramifications, proves the point.

Whats next?

Cases marked "This side towards firing pin"
Triggers marked "Apply Pressure This Side"
Stocks Marked "Approach From This Side, Hold Firmly"
Magazines marked "Ammunition Only, Load from Open End"

and sure to be a crowd pleaser, scopes marked "Target will Appear Inside"

A giant step backwards for the image of the skilled, competent rifleman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Celebrating the fact that the manufacturer thinks the Client is an idiot.

Whats next?
</div></div>
+1
Some marketing puke decided that a potential customer will like this "manly one-liner". I agree, many manufacturers think that we, the gun owners, are stupid. Their thinking is something like this: give these guys a gun with a mounting provisions, such as threads or rails, and they will buy tons of useless crap that can be mounted to them. Otherwise, how would you explain the fore-end pistol grips with flimzy little legs that pop out, dummy supressors, and the ultimate stupidity -- pistol-mounted bayonets (CZ USA has these)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Celebrating the fact that the manufacturer thinks the Client is an idiot.

Whats next?

Cases marked "This side towards firing pin"
Triggers marked "Apply Pressure This Side"
Stocks Marked "Approach From This Side, Hold Firmly"
Magazines marked "Ammunition Only, Load from Open End"

and sure to be a crowd pleaser, scopes marked "Target will Appear Inside"

A giant step backwards for the image of the skilled, competent rifleman.

</div></div>

Francis, loosen the underwear it is cutting circulation off to your brain.

Perhaps it is a bit of light hearted whimsy from one of the best component makers in the business. Not to mention the brake works damn well

I am just sayin

really! I thinks its kinda funny. Would have been better if written in Arabic. Need to lighten up a bit. Life is too short.

I'm such an IDIOT!

I thought I bought one of those brakes because of the recoil reducing properties of it. I must have got sucked into the marketing ploy of it all. Dang, they got me.

personally, i think this is hilarious. if you honestly think the print is there for instructional purposes, you need to take a step back and start looking at the lighter side of life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time I see it I just start laughing too. </div></div>

.......uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh........

huh?

Are you the same one that started this thread???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My girlfriend has it tattooed on her belly.</div></div>

...and the letters are 12" tall

Effectiveness of the brake aside......

+1 on the instructional value (if you need this amount of education WTF are you doing with a lethal weapon anyway?)

Sadly I could see our UK PC Health & Safety geeks thinking this is a great idea...and not just on a Claymore
wink.gif

But as a bit of black humour....it works for me!

But then I always thought the "Jihadi Passport Photo....smile and wait for flash!" was pretty funny...........
blush.gif

Shit rolling thunder, I got it to control recoil. The slogan was a .01%er... Figured the lads would appreciate it.
Everybody knows it's there.

Relax, or people will have to start putting warnings on their pictures
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My girlfriend has it tattooed on her belly.</div></div>

...and the letters are 12" tall </div></div>

They started out as 1/2" letters...............that was before the weight gain though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wadcutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">96C,
Is that the same rifle that Clancy and AI helped put together? As see on AusVarminter? Saw the same thing there.
Nice rifle, how does the brake perform? </div></div>

I did all the work except the brake / bolt knob machining on this rifle in the shed here.
Thanks mate, it shoots well. The brake makes a big difference, .308 doesn't NEED a brake but it does help especially spotting your own at shorter distances. The SPS Tactical is filling the gap until next year when I will probably begin looking to GAP for a .300 Crusader or similar.

I cant understand the big deal, if you don't know that the phrase in question is from a claymore then you don't get the joke that's all to common in the military. lighten the F up...like some said before, life is too short to take a joke you missed along the way and get all sorts of upset about it.

C_K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to CourageWolf for straightening me out on this one. I get it now..really.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt319/1M_GHOST/CLAYMOREMINE.jpg </div></div>

Hahahaha please tell me you photoshopped that oh man I'm dyin over here.