• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: 18" 6.5 Grendel Upper **SOLD

yotesniper66

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2017
Central Illinois
SOLD

For sale/trade is the upper only and does not include the optic, mount, or lower.

I built this upper for an October 2019 hog hunt so as not to take up extra room in the safe or add the cost of a complete rifle. Got my hog and it doesn’t take up much room in the safe, but goal #3 went awry. I have shiny object syndrome and have set my sights on another project, and that’s why I’m selling this upper. Barrel has 80 rounds (Hornady Custom 123 gr SST) through it, so not quite broke in yet. Sighted in at 50 yds with a 1-6x scope, so I can’t say what the group size is at 100. About .5 inch at 50 and I could hit a 4” gong at 100 without adjustment.

Build List:

Wilson Combat Recon Tactical, 18” rifle length gas, stainless, fluted, and threaded 5/8”x24, 1:8 twist.

Odin Works tunable gas block, bead blasted to match barrel.

BCM upper receiver with forward assist, custom dust cover (see pics) and std charging handle (barrel fit was very tight with no play)

BCM MCR-13” MLOK handguard

Brownells M16 nitride bolt carrier group

Surefire Warcomp 762

I’ll throw in two 17 rd E-Lander magazines with Grendel logo ($40 value), 56 rounds of Hornady Custom 123 gr SST ($55 value) and 79 pieces of Hornady bass (didn’t retrieve the empty that I shot my hog with).

I have over $850 in the upper alone. Asking $800 $650 shipped for everything listed or $750 $600 for just the upper.

I accept PayPal gift/ff, Venmo, or USPS money order.

ob7ZdwN.jpg

DBcopBg.jpg

Last edited: