• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS- 2 Atlas Bipods: PSR BT46-LW17 & V8 BT10-LW17

Funkworks

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2012
New In Packaging --PSR BT46-LW17- Purchased from Bison Tactical in RAL8000 which is similar to FDE/Sand. Non rotating legs. Has ADM 170-S lever.
New -- V8 BT10-LW17- Black. Has ADM-170-S lever. This was removed from packaging but never used. Accept paypal ([email protected]) and will ship out USPS priority with tracking same day if funds are recived before 5PM central time.

BT46- $250
BT10- $200

Send questions or if purchasing email me...
[email protected]
Nick

Attachments

• IMG_4201.JPG
    IMG_4201.JPG
    427.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4202.JPG
    IMG_4202.JPG
    410.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4206.JPG
    IMG_4206.JPG
    438.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4205.JPG
    IMG_4205.JPG
    542.5 KB · Views: 93
Has anyone heard from this seller, Funkwerks? I sent payment on the BT10 bipod and haven't heard from him since.

I was emailing with him and sent him $200 through PayPal on June 3rd and he said he was going to ship same day and send me the tracking. I haven't been able to to get a response from since I paid him. I have requested a refund through PayPal so it will probably work out. Strange your deal went fine and I can't get any response from him. Thanks for replying to let me know how your deal turned out.

I was first to say I would take the PSR, I asked for an address to send funds to, and he replied with "You don't have a PayPal account?" I told him I live remote, and don't have PayPal. I then followed up with another PM asking if he would accept funds via mail, or do I need a friend with PayPal to make payment. No response since.

I consider this seller a deadbeat with poor communication skills.