• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS - 50% Vortex Cert

Roach21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2020
As stated this is a 50% off Vortex MSRP. Asking $250 200 Shipped.

PP f&f/ Buyer pays 3%

IMG-5804.JPG
IMG_5805.jpg

Last edited:
So.... if you use the certificate, the price is dictated by vortex "suggested" retail price and not what you or I would pay in a vortex dealers shop? Half off suggested retail?

So.... if you use the certificate, the price is dictated by vortex "suggested" retail price and not what you or I would pay in a vortex dealers shop? Half off suggested retail?
Correct. It is half off of the MSRP on Vortex's website.
can this be used on the new razor 1-10 ?
It should be able to. It would be 1450 plus the cost of the certificate for the older certificates. With this one it would be 2250 plus the cost of the certificate.

Last edited:
They changed the certificates a few months ago sadly to cap the savings at $650. This one is only permitted to take up to $650 off as noted in the first image from the OP. Therefore the cost is $2900-$650=$2250 plus the cost of the certificate for the Razor III. I agree that shipping will likely be tacked on as well.

With the cert the guy is selling above..for the 1-10 it would be 1450 plus the cost of the cert..50% off msrp. Plus shipping im sure
View attachment 7316706

I am pretty sure if you read the back of the cert it gives a pricing example. The $650 savings is the savings you save over retail price. The MSRP of the HD gen3 is the same as the HD gen 2 4.5-27 shown on the back of the cert so i would imagine the pricing would be the same as shown for the gen 2.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
The savings is not capped at $650. Amg is their most expensive scope so they are saying up to $650 off retail

ok so the 1-10 from vortex would be $2250 plus cost of card , but online retailers selling for $1999 so on this model no savings , so I cant use it as this is only vortex I want
LOU