• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS: AN/PVS 9 (KN203) with custom Clip on Mount Reduced sold

Servicerifle1

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2005
San Antonio, etc...
FS:

Gently used Gen 3 PVS 9. Comes with original mount.
Has an aluminium Throw lever (larue) Clip on mount. This was made as a one off for a 1.5" ring height and up to a 56mm objective.

You can check out the NV forum reports on the clarity of these- it is impressive.
For my Purposes, i have replaced it with a PVS30- i feel the clarity/image is on par. The pvs 30 is simply more compact.
It is shown with a 56mm/1.5" Spuhr and a 44mm/1.5" ADM, a Leupold MK8/1.5" ADM matches perfectly and there is a recess in the mount for just sliding the BC cover forward to close the gap.

$1900 Shipped OBO CONUS only sold

Only trades i would be interested in would be:
AXMC Barrels .338, 6mm, 6.5mm

Last edited:
Reactions: Ncloud
FS:

Has an aluminium Throw lever (larue) Clip on mount. This was made as a one off for a 1.5" ring height and up to a 56mm objective.

You can check out the NV forum reports on the clarity of these- it is impressive.
For my Purposes, i have replaced it with a PVS30- i feel the clarity/image is on par. The pvs 30 is simply more compact.
It is shown with a 56mm/1.5" Spuhr and a 44mm/1.5" ADM, a Leupold MK8/1.5" ADM matches perfectly and there is a recess in the mount for just sliding the BC cover forward to close the gap.

$2,000 Shipped OBO CONUS only
Have you made any of these mounts for sale?

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
Who made the custom clipon mount for your Simrad? It is one of cleanest designs I've seen. Replacing the factory Simrad mount entirely, rather than adapting to it, as other custom solutions have done, looks like it worked out very well.

FS:

$1900 Shipped OBO CONUS only sold

Only trades i would be interested in would be:
AXMC Barrels .338, 6mm, 6.5mm

Reactions: Yote_Reaper
Hey !!! .. me use one also .. so put me down for one .
IF by chance you do make contact, and find out a positive+ result on the Kn203 mount .

Reactions: Yote_Reaper
I reached out to servicerifle1 back when this was for sale. He told me there was a guy on AR15 dot com that had the mounts made up.

I reached out to him (don’t recall his screen name) and he did not have the cad file and wasn’t interested in having more made.

I will see if I can log in over there and pull up the PM.

If someone gets these made, I would be in for one…depending on the price.

I reached out to servicerifle1 back when this was for sale. He told me there was a guy on AR15 dot com that had the mounts made up.

I reached out to him (don’t recall his screen name) and he did not have the cad file and wasn’t interested in having more made.

I will see if I can log in over there and pull up the PM.

If someone gets these made, I would be in for one…depending on the price.
I’m meeting with my cnc guy next week to start working on a similar design and I’ll let you all know how it goes.

Reactions: softcock