• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Anschutz 1710HB in XLR...plus ammo...reduced again

bmgdave

Worlds biggest show off
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2012
N.E Pa., sometimes Afghanistan
Anschutz 1710 in an XLR Element 4.0 chassis. 5110 2-stage trigger. 18" stainless threaded barrel. 4500ish rounds of R50

I've had this rifle for about a year and it has been a great shooter but I've found myself wanting\needing a Fortner actioned Anschutz. I just got the rifle back from Anschutz NA for lot testing RWS R50; while there a defect was discovered in the chassis that had it slightly canted so they replaced it at no cost with the current 4.0 version...pretty cool.
The rifle has about 1500 rounds of various quality ammo and 500 of the RWS down the barrel and the action has broken in nicely with finish at 98%. I really haven't shot any groups (other than sight-in) since I got it back but it easily rings 4"steel out to 300, with monotonous regularity, in the hands of even the most ham-fisted shooter. You are buying a great rifle with the hard work already done; ANA tested 12 different lots of ammo. You will not be disappointed.

Scope, rings, suppressor, HMMWV or any of the various junk in the background are not included $4000.00 delivered to your FFL.....ammo is heavy. Will not separate. I will be open to reasonable offers
Bipod, base, extra XLR foam pad, XLR bag rider, thumb rest, folder and custom grip and knob are included. Also, I can send better pics if needed
tempImagey8Wr1C.png
tempImageD8ehFA.png
tempImageIxlWHm.png
tempImageB3rEeH.png
tempImageln63gD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dawkind