• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FS: ARC Archimedes + Xylo Preorders

ogrepraxy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Topeka, Kansas
For sale: my two ARC preorders for an Archimedes action and Xylo chassis, both of which are short action. I’m asking $500, which is what I have in them. I’m throwing the shipping for which I’ve already paid.

Reactions: ESBVader
What is the preorder price on the Archimedes. For some reason I can't PM you.

@chris514scott Same here, not sure whats going on. I dont know our tags that well but is the "banned" tag a joke or did he get booted? I can't tag him either, I am thinking glitch in the matrix or not a member anymore?

yep, sent him a pm on the first day about the action and the chassis and never heard back

Sorry. I wasn’t banned, but put in forum jail for accidentally bumping a post, but I’m out and living the straight and narrow!

To answer your questions:
- The preorder price for the Xylo Chassis is $799
- The preorder price for the Archimedes action is $1120
- Both are righthand, short action.

Thanks for setting it straight, and welcome back. I'll still take the Xylo spot, but I'll honor whoever technically got to it first in the first "round" of the thread. Thx