• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: BNIB Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56

Switchbarrel

Benchrest Shooter
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2003
Northern CA
Still sealed in wrap. Had originally back ordered through Leupold, invoice in pic.

Front Focal CCH reticle.

$SPF

No trades needed.

My photos of actual sealed box.

Additional photos from Leupold site for reference.
30028400-F1D4-41C0-A3CA-F487C420CF42.jpeg

CB309ABA-8554-4E0C-B71C-6784E5E675C0.jpeg

Same screen name @ Accurate Shooter. (For more reference)

-Rick

Last edited:
What's the reason for selling if you dont mind me asking?

Was gonna have an ELR rig built when I ordered it. In the meantime, decided I need a new 1000 yd BR light gun more. Have an abundance of Nightforce & Golden Eagles laying around & the ELR rig may never happen.

Part of why I never opened the box, didn’t want to rationalize a reason to keep. I bought it because it’s an awesome scope.

-Rick

Was gonna have an ELR rig built when I ordered it. In the meantime, decided I need a new 1000 yd BR light gun more. Have an abundance of Nightforce & Golden Eagles laying around & the ELR rig may never happen.

Part of why I never opened the box, didn’t want to rationalize a reason to keep. I bought it because it’s an awesome scope.

-Rick

I just bought the moa ffp 7-35x56 version with impact 60 reticle and sent it back bc ffp is just not for me, I only benchrest shoot so I'm buying the sfp tmoa version, If this was the sfp I'd take it! These are awsome scopes everybody, with amazing glass, clarity and awsome turrets, you have it priced right!