• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: Bolt handle extensions

Dolomite_Supafly

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2009
E. TN

$25 shipped via PayPal.

If you would like to buy one please send a PM with your mailing address as well as how may you would like.

Once I get your mailing address and the number you are ordering I will give you the PayPal address to send the payment.​

Doing it this way makes it easier for me to keep track so I can get them shipped out in a timely manner. I will not get your address from PayPal and will only use the address you provide via PM. I do this because some addresses in PayPal are old addresses.

I absolutely love my Origin but I wanted a longer bolt throw so I had more clearance away from the stock to lift the knob as well as move the knob itself farther away from the ocular lens of my scope. I made a few different ones for my Origin until I settled on one I liked. It also lightened the feel of the bolt lift because it gives a bit more leverage. Made a few for members here with Origins, @Jake8s and @6brshooter and they liked them. And since then I have been asked from time to time if I will have any, well now is the time.

I have extensions that work on Origin and RimX actions. These extensions are not just a sleeve but are threaded, adding strength. The extension is 6061 aluminum in the raw and the screw is a 18-8 stainless steel.

These are made at the time of order so I can also make them to any length you want. Just PM me what you want and I will respond.

Every extension sold comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If it does not work, you do not like it or just don't want it, return it and I will refund 100% of your money including shipping which is $1. If you ask for a refund you will get a refund, no questions asked.

Attachments

• Origin Extension.jpg
    Origin Extension.jpg
    722.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
A friend has one, I will try to see if it is the correct size.

Know the size of the RimX? The Origin is 1/4-28.

Bumping this up.

This a cheap upgrade that reduces the lift weight and gives more clearance. With winter coming up these might be just the ticket for those wearing gloves as well.

Best part is there is a 100% money back guarantee. If you want a refund, you will get a refund. And just for giving it a try I will even include return shipping.

Can you make one up for a Seekins Havak? I'll take one but I can't find them anywherw

I have started sending a sizing kit with several lengths if you are unsure of the length you want. Pay for what you use, return the rest. That way you get exactly what you want without the need to make multiple trips to get what you want.

And I am open to trades for 308 and 6mm bullets. Also looking for 6ARC brass or 6.5 grendel brass.

Thanks everyone, and just a reminder. Everything I list here has a 100% money back guarantee. If you ask for a refund, you will get a refund including return shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: stello1001
Interesting. Does it have any downsides, such as making it difficult to reach the trigger or something like that? I have an origin btw

I have it in an Origin and found that it actually helped without the bolt lift, and gave me some clearance in regards to not smashing my hand on the scope.

And just a reminder, I make these as they are ordered so I can make any length you want. And if you don't like it I will swap it for free.

I don't sell many but every penny helps.

And for those who ordered in the last 3-4 days yours will go out on Tuesday. I had to order more screws. As soon as they are in the mail I will let you know.

And just a reminder, I make these as they are ordered so I can make any length you want. And if you don't like it I will swap it for free.

I don't sell many but every penny helps.

And for those who ordered in the last 3-4 days yours will go out on Tuesday. I had to order more screws. As soon as they are in the mail I will let you know.
Once I actually have this new one together, I'm definitely going to run the bolt a few times and see. I would guess that I will be getting one.

The extensions are in the mail.

And just a reminder, it is free to swap your extension for a different length. Send me a PM and I will refund the return shipping so you can get it swapped out for the size you want. That includes return shipping.

Or if you order and decide you don't want it, I will refund 100% of the purchase price AND return shipping. You will not be out one red cent if you are not happy, I promise.

Hey there. I have a Terminus Zeus coming. Do you know if it has the same thread as most others? I will want one for it or whatever I end up putting in this particular chassis that is a folder but a lefty. Have to pull the bolt to fold it because of that anyway and the folding bracket sticks out a little on the left side, so an extension would be helpful I'm sure.

I wonder if there is any way to make a bolt handle that is a qd or that folds up itself so I wouldn't have to pull the bolt to fold the stock?

Hey there. I have a Terminus Zeus coming. Do you know if it has the same thread as most others? I will want one for it or whatever I end up putting in this particular chassis that is a folder but a lefty. Have to pull the bolt to fold it because of that anyway and the folding bracket sticks out a little on the left side, so an extension would be helpful I'm sure.

I wonder if there is any way to make a bolt handle that is a qd or that folds up itself so I wouldn't have to pull the bolt to fold the stock?
Different threads but as often the case I had someone back out after I bought the tooling to make an extension.

What I can do is make a few that might work for you. Then we can discuss any changes you need to fit your rifle as best as I can get it. Let me think on the QD thing for a bit too.

Please send me a PM when you get your rifle. I will need some measurements for the first batch of test pieces.

Different threads but as often the case I had someone back out after I bought the tooling to make an extension.

What I can do is make a few that might work for you. Then we can discuss any changes you need to fit your rifle as best as I can get it. Let me think on the QD thing for a bit too.

Please send me a PM when you get your rifle. I will need some measurements for the first batch of test pieces.
Awesome! Will do!

If there's a practical way to do the qd thing,that would be truly awesome. I can measure anything you want also, my buddy owns a gun shop very close to my house so, anything I need to measure that I don't have the tools for, he definitely will. Thanks again

Does anyone know if hes still making these? Messaged him awhile back and got no response