• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rimfire FS - CZ455 Manners Area419 - $OLD

750SS

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2013
Fenton, mo
I do not really shoot this one anymore so I figured I'd let someone else enjoy it.

CZ455 - factory non threaded bull barrel. I think it's a 20". This was purchased as a varmint 455
Desert Sage Manners T4 - pillar bedded - i added flush cups to the left hand side of the stock
Area419 Arca Rail
Area419 30moa scope base
Glades Armory bolt handle
APA bolt knob
YoDave trigger assembly sitting at about 20 ounces and is really crisp
Triad Tactical stock pack included
1 - 5round mag
1 - 10 round mag

I did have to grind / polish the action and the bolt handle a little to get it to feed smoothly. If i can find it, i'll include the original bolt handle. I also have the original wooden stock (also pillar bed) that I'd include for another $100.

Scope and pod NOT included.

$OLD shipped. Payment via paypal F&F or add 3%

20200307-092727.jpg

20200307-092751.jpg

10 round Ammo test - 50 yards - 4-7mph full value right wind - it likes CenterX, Tac22, and Fiocchi...HATES Federal GMM
20200307-092818.jpg

Last edited:
Would you part with the manners stock? I have A factory tacticool stock I could Trade + cash

Corona bump...
I can sanitize the rifle before shipping if you're worried about that sort of thing.

Thanks for the reply. After posting, I realized that clicking on your user name revealed you were in Fenton which is a bit too far of a drive for me. I ended up finding some new ones that a gun store still had in stock and have ordered one. Hopefully it will actually ship sometime soon...