• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Desert Tech MDR Black .308 with all upgrades and 3 additional hand guards

craigos

craigos from Scout 2015
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    PNW
    Has all the MDR upgrades (gas block and piston, installed a new MDRX handguard, , they reworked the trigger when it was there and its very nice relative to the original trigger). Have shot exactly 75 factory rounds through it. I have 2 and have some other needs so selling for the $. Comes with additional suppressor handguards (these run $80 per - why i have 3 - DT messed up my order for 1 black and 1 FDE and told me to just keep them instead of shipping them back).

Will ship with original factory MDR case (plastic moulded) , have manuals etc - everything you get as new.

Have shot it with and without a can - no failures of any kind. Shot FGMM. 50 without a can, 25 with.

$1900 OBO shipped fedex ground lower 48. Your FFL must accept gun from private individual with DL in box else pls dont bid. There isnt a mark on it - looks as new.

No trades thanks - just need the $.

DTright.jpg
    DTleft.jpg

Last edited:
    Found a MDR backpack i bought still new in its bag. Buyer will get this also. DT came out with these in Oct or so for the new MDRX - $80 bag for free

Last edited: