• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: FIELD TARP, REVERSIBLE, 92 X 82 INCHES, FOLIAGE GREEN AND ACU PATTERN (UCP)

LAR Dragoon

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
SC
NSN#8340-01-600-4807 Genuine surplus military, not a knock off inferior import. These have been used in the field but still retain sharp colors.
Comes with 4 shock cords
*90x80"
*Face side ACU rip stop nylon
*Reverse side foilage green flame resistant urethane coating.
*24 sets of gypsy snaps around the perimeter
*Snaps alternate male and female
Can be used for ground cover; as a hanging cover for hammock camping; 3 of these can be made into a tent with 2 walls and floor; many outdoors people use these as ponchos.
One of the easiest ways to use these tarps is by running a line between trees and using the cords on each corner they make great bivy tents.
I recommend using Tenacious Tape for any small holes these tents may have, use alcohol to clean the area and cut a round or oval patch leaving a very long lasting and waterproof repair.

$45 Shipped!!
Like New Condition
Message if interested

Attachments

• 1tarp.jpg
    1tarp.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 1tarp1.jpg
    1tarp1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
received item. great condition. thank you. If you get any of these in sand please let me know, i need 2 or 3 of them.

Reactions: LAR Dragoon