• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms FS/FT CGA Bearclaw 6.5 creedmoor AR10 W/ammo and scope (price drop)

jshababy23

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2008
Item Name: FS/FT CGA Bearclaw 6.5 creed AR10 W/ammo and scope

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1750 + shipping OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: MCX, AR9, .224 valk AR, Varmint AR, AR pistols, .300wm "tactical" bolt gun, optics for varmint AR, no revolvers, shotguns, or bows

Caliber: 6.5 creed

Item Description: Great Condition Creekside Guns and Ammo Bearclaw chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor

CMC Two Stage Drop in Trigger - 2 & 2lb

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 with EBR-1(moa) reticle.

Nightforce Ultralite rings.

Comes with 1 - 20 Round mag and 1 - 10 Round mag

200 rounds of Hornady 140gr BTHP

This is not a home built rifle, it was custom built by the guys at CGA with a matched billet upper and lower. Rifle new was $2200

I don't know the exact round count but it is less than 500. This thing is an amazing shooter and has taken some targets out to 1200 yards with 130gr Bergers

Willing to split rifle from optic:
scope and rings $400
Rifle and ammo: $1350

Attachments

• IMG_2991.jpg
    IMG_2991.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG-20200616-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20200616-WA0007.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Resized_20191230_123322.jpeg
    Resized_20191230_123322.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Resized_20191230_123326.jpeg
    Resized_20191230_123326.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I honestly don't know. I'm currently overseas, I'll see if I can get my pops to weigh it for you.

Not to start anything but since I was interested in this rifle, I did a search to gauge value and came across the exact same ad and pictures from just less than a year ago. Are you the same guy selling or did you 'borrow' the same ad from the seller?

And if I'm way off base, please accept my apologies. Again, I'm not asserting anything except what's shown.

Not to start anything but since I was interested in this rifle, I did a search to gauge value and came across the exact same ad and pictures from just less than a year ago. Are you the same guy selling or did you 'borrow' the same ad from the seller?

And if I'm way off base, please accept my apologies. Again, I'm not asserting anything except what's shown.

No worries bro. Yep I just used the same ad. I bought the rifle locally but have been overseas more than ive been home so figured someone else would get more use out of it. No offense taken or anything like that. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

I wish I did. Ill try and get in touch with them and find one, as your not the first person to ask. Thanks.

Reactions: BikePilot
Sounds good, thanks. You can probably poke around on the rifle and figure out the major components as they tend to be stamped with make/model.