• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS Like new Wolf Percision 308win with Bat action Manners compact Chassis

onpoint

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2009
Michigan
For sale or trade is a complete custom 308 build based on BAT VR action by Jamie Dodson of Wolf Precision with his patented Cylinder Chamber on a Manner Compact Gen2 mini chassis stock with 1 mag and new 16 1/2" Kreiger 1:10 barrel threaded and Jewell trigger. Just came back from Jamie/ Bat with new barrel and gen 2 cylinder chamber. Jamie shot 2 groups before he sent to me. He said it shot one hole. I will take $3500 shipped or trade. As far as trades go I am pretty set but would look at high end optics, I am more of a hunter than Tactical guy so optics would be that type. I have to tell you this BAT action is the smoothest action I have ever felt.

IMG_12605.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1263.jpg

Last edited:
up for the night shift. I might look at a high end gas gun on trade. That trade would have to be in my favor.

More trades would be
Scar 16
Scar 17
Larue

SCOPES
NF NS8
march
Swarovski Z8i

PM's answered. Had a few offers. Nothing solid yet keep them coming. Someone is going to get a great setup.

I have a couple pretty solid trade offers I am looking at. For those of you that may not no, You can buy a 6.5 creedmore proof barrel from Jamie and have a switch barrel setup. I will let this run a couple more days for sale or trade.

Anybody looking for a fair trade. Here are some stuff that might interest me.

High end rimfires, Scopes, custom actions, Proof research carbon barrels, Manners EH and McMillan edge stocks. Let me no I am open to fair trades.

Last edited: