• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS New Sitka Gear Mountain Pants & Suspenders

alf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
S W Wis.
JNboJmW.jpg

@alf totally agree with you, man. Great pants. I used to have pants from this company, but I accidentally ruined them. I wish you had them in black. They would have gone with my Pierre Cavelli vest. The only thing missing for the complete set is the jacket, but I've already ordered it from the guys at https://www.gentlemansguru.com/ and the suspenders. I would like to have a complete set to look great. All that's left to do is find those very pants. I don't want to buy any others. I already had a bad experience. I want to be sure of my purchase. And when I find them, I will not be ashamed to go to my beloved sister's wedding. I hope to outshine everyone there. Good luck to all the guys.

what size are you? Im a 36 waist, and would think these would leave a little room for some layering, or are they very big?