• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: once fired brass .45 and LC 5.56

8up

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Texas
I have a lot of brass to move. All of it is once fired, and from the same lot of ammo. None of it is processed, prepped, or cleaned. Spent primers will still be in the case itself. I do not reload these calibers.

1. .45 Winchester once fired large primer brass. I have over four 5 gallon buckets of it. 1000 pieces shipped USPS flat rate box for $70.

2. 5.56 Lake City once fired brass. Again, I have buckets full of this. 1000 pieces shipped USPS flat rate box for $120.

If it is against your state law to get brass without a dealer, no offense, but don't bother asking. Depending on amount being sold, I will post when inventory is getting low. Payments will be by PayPal as a friend. PM me with any questions.

I’ll take 4-5k of the LC or as much as you can fit in a large flat rate pm inbound

At this moment, I may have all of my 5.56 spoken for. I need to respond to the PM's with a count for all who requested. I will get to those who sent PM, give me some time to sort out.

.45 still available, lots of it.

I have a lot of brass to move. All of it is once fired, and from the same lot of ammo. None of it is processed, prepped, or cleaned. Spent primers will still be in the case itself. I do not reload these calibers.

1. .45 Winchester once fired large primer brass. I have over four 5 gallon buckets of it. 1000 pieces shipped USPS flat rate box for $70.

2. 5.56 Lake City once fired brass. Again, I have buckets full of this. 1000 pieces shipped USPS flat rate box for $120.

If it is against your state law to get brass without a dealer, no offense, but don't bother asking. Depending on amount being sold, I will post when inventory is getting low. Payments will be by PayPal as a friend. PM me with any questions.

I have 5k once fired 100% Lake City that I'd sell for $120 per k shipped if you have any customers that didn't get to you in time. They have all been tumbled in wlanut and have the dirt/grime cleaned off. Otherwise unprocessed.

I’ll take 1k. Sending pm. After I read I think I sent pm to the wrong person. I apologize to op.

Last edited:
At this moment, I may have all of my 5.56 spoken for. I need to respond to the PM's with a count for all who requested. I will get to those who sent PM, give me some time to sort out.

.45 still available, lots of it.
Did you get my pm

After the initial listing, and packages that went out, this is the remaining.

LC 5.56: around 3000 left
.45 ACP: a ton of it left

Getting ready to head out of town due to work, last call until I get back.

I am back for a few days only, have thousands of .45 ACP only, no more 5.56. Can ship the latest on my end on Wednesday if anyone is still looking.

If u get anymore lc 223 brass I'll take a 1000 pieces