• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Primary Arms SLx 3-18x50 FFP MIL ACSS Apollo reticle 6.5CM/.224Valk

Mr. Wolf

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2013
Heartland
SOLD to rzone 1. Arken SH4 gen2 6-24x50 FFP MIL - like-new condition, 100% functional. Mounted, shot groups to zero. No field or competition use. Comes with original box and all accessories with bikini style scope caps.

SOLD to M1Army 2. Primary Arms SLx 3-18x50 FFP MIL ACSS reticle for 6.5CM/224Valk - barely noticeable scope ring scuff on the tube and minor safe rash on turret, works 100%. Mounted and light field use, no competition use. Comes with original box and all accessories including scope caps.

Not interested in trades. AK/HI: buyer pays shipping. No international sales.
Arken has a 16-week backorder if ordering from their site and Primary Arms lists backorder until June.
First I'll take it on the posts gets it. I will do my best to ship the same day as payment receipt and clearance.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_1393.jpg
Primary Arms wait times.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1395.jpg
    IMG_1395.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1427.jpg
    IMG_1427.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Damn it. Been looking for one of these.

Doc
I have had one On order since last 12 weeks and just got the email yesterday that it will be 16 more weeks... I ended up canceling the order.... and soon as i came here..saw one....i had to jump on it...

I have had one On order since last 12 weeks and just got the email yesterday that it will be 16 more weeks... I ended up canceling the order.... and soon as i came here..saw one....i had to jump on it...
Jesus christ. I've watched and read reviews about them. They look really good for the money.

Doc

Jesus christ. I've watched and read reviews about them. They look really good for the money.

Doc
Yea so did it... just never had a chance to actually get my hands on it...finally did...

TTT - lifetime warranty from Primary arms and lifetime warranty information included in the documentation. Thanks for looking.
PA warranty.jpg