• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS- Pulsar Thermion XG50 BAE + Acces ($4k shipped CONUS)

shoots100

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2010
NYS Flatlands
Thermion XG50 with 1 year warranty.
6 ct- APS2 batteries with protective tubes and soft carry case
American Defense AD Recon QD mount
All factory Accessories
Scope shield protective cover
Only mounted and used on .243 and .20 practical rifles.
99% condition.
No box, just soft case.
Someone gave me a good deal on a thermal here, so I'm going to do the same for someone else.
$4,500 $4,000 shipped CONUS Firm/No Trades
This will be the only price drop.
If you take away the cost of the 5 spare batteries, the ADM Recon mount and shipping, you'd be getting a top of the line pulsar 640 BAE sensor thermal scope for just over $3,000.
That's less than the cost of a non BAE 384 res scope.
This scope has been a real performer and if I didn't just purchase a Halo X-50, I'd be keeping it.

IMG_1392.JPGIMG_1394.JPG
Last Engagement with it.
5/1 Carnage

Last edited:
Reactions: 338dude
Price drop.
Start July off with a banging deal on a top of the line pulsar thermal.
Get a 640 res BAE sensor thermal for the price of a 384 res scope.
With the accessories, you'll be set to use it in the field from the get go.

This is a bad boy scope. I have researched these and they are badass. I have a axiom2 xq35. Pulsars have great warranty. They are built really well.

Still here and waiting to be sold to someone living in a free state !
This Coyote saw it was for sale and lost it's head !
Ouch !

FWIW, I own an XG50 and recently bought a N-Vision Halo XRF because I was thinking I needed a range finder. I planned to sell my XG50 as soon as the Halo arrived so I could replace some of the funds spent. Turns out I don't ever really use the range finder on the XRF. You quickly learn with a little experience that they are either in range or they're not. Now I can't decide which thermal to keep! So many features on the XG50 are superior. PIP, color palettes, reticle selection, video ap, auto calibration, better detection and ID at extreme distances, etc, etc. Both have BAE sensor and excellent image quality. I guess what I'm saying is $4k for this XG50 package seems like a great deal as I would say in a lot of ways its equal to and in some features superior to my $9.5K Halo. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: shoots100
With the included accessories shipped, I agree with you about it being a great deal.
The PIP, display sleep mode, NUC options, record pause, dial magnification and sepia color are features that I miss on the Halo X50, but the halo wins in the picture clarity dept, but not by much, Auto focus and the 18650 battery power supply.
My XG comes with 5 extra APS2 batteries and I've never had to use more than 3 in one night, even in -30 weather, as the display sleep mode cuts drain down a lot.
I'm in no hurry to sell the XG and if it doesn't sell in a few weeks, I'll keep it as a backup and sell the Rattler.
Thanks for chiming in and good luck hunting.

Switched rifles, but didn't switch the profile in the XG, so I was hitting a foot high and six inches to the left.
That dog got lucky, just like the hunter that buys this scope and accessories.

All PM's replied to, Still here and waiting for a new home.
This was the first coyote I got with the XG.
Sold my XP38 and bought a few extra batteries right after this hunt.

Sold the AGM Rattler I was using as a backup scope.
NY Predator season starts Oct 1st.
So if you've been on the fence about buying the XG, I'm giving notice that if it doesn't sell by Sept 11th, I'm going to keep it and use it as my backup.