• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: Savage target action, 6.5 creed brux, aics 2.0 PRICE DROP

6brshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 2, 2012
    Illinois
    I've got a small pile of 6.5 creed's, so I decided to sell some I dont shoot much. This is a savage target action repeater and target trigger, with nss trued lug and trued nut. The barrel came from sin arms and is a 26" m24 contour fluted 8 twist in 6.5 creedmoor. It's in an aics 2.0 folder chassis. Rail is a badger ordnance 20moa. Rifle will be without glass, rings, or bipod, but will come with 1 5rd ai mag. Rifle will shoot in the hi .2s- mid .3s with 140gr hornady handloads.

Right now, I'd prefer to sell as a complete rifle, but if I got 2 guys that want to buy separately, I'll split it up.

Looking for 1700, paypal f&f, shipped to lower 48 to your FFL. FFL must except from individual. Feel free to PM me for any additional pics or questions, thanks

All dressed up, just for inspiration.

Last edited:
    350-375. I was shooting original 140 amax and still have 1 full box and a partial box from original 5 boxes. I'd have to look, haven't shot it in awhile, but I think load was 42.8 or 43.0gr h4350 and 140amax got 2825fps and shot in the .2s off bipod and rear bean bag. After I got my ae 6.5 and a fn a3g 6.5creed going, I just tended to shoot them more. Then an at 6.5creed showed up and now a curtis with a 6.5creed barrel. I figure 5 6.5creed is 1 or 2 too many. Id be interested in selling scope and rings, if that interests you.

If I hadn’t bought so many freaking guns lately I’d jump on this. AI savage chassis is cool to me. GLWS

Ok, after some interest, I'm willing to break up rifle. 875 for barreled action and 875 for chassis. These are shipped prices, so it totals more than complete rifle to cover my ship/ins/boxing.

What color is the action/ barrel?
    Is this a Savage 12 LRP, or is it the Savage Target action with the magwell opening cut into the action by Northland?
    Large shank, correct?
    Thanks

Flat od green. It is a model 12 lrp action, so factory repeater target action. Yes, it is large shank barrel.

I've got a gentleman interested in the chassis, if anyone is interested in the barreled action, let me know.

I dont want to let one go unless I've got both spoken for.

Thanks