• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS SIG Legion P226 9mm

CRT2

LTC (ret)
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2013
    Punta Gorda, FL
    For sale 2 SIG Legion P226 Pistols in 9mm. Like new. Bedside guns. No holster wear. 100 rounds fired to ensure function and reliability. Each pistol comes with 7 magazines (3 fifteen round, 2 seventeen round and 2 twenty round). $1,035.00 dollars each, which includes shipping to your FFL and insurance. Will accept check or money order. If personal check, check must clear before pistol is shipped.

Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating.
    Custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion.
    SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights.
    P226 in DA/SA.
    Reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing.
    More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip.
    An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control.
    Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks.
    DA/SA features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging.
    An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger.
    Solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.
    SIG Legion 1.jpgSIG Legion 2.jpg

You arrange shipping and insurance, price per pistol $950.00. Same applies to FTF in Central Ohio.

Thank you all for helping me to keep these pistols. When I bought my last rifle, a Bergara Ridgeback in 300 Win Mag, I agreed to sell the Legions to pay for the rifle. My wife asked that I not sell them for less than their worth to me. All is working out in my favor. Think if Biden gets elected I'll increase the price - can't find any 9mm Legions for sale.:D