• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire FS: Vudoo V22

fili.herrera

Minuteman
Jul 5, 2011
Maryland
Up for sale is a Vudoo V22 (not 60 degree) set in a foundation centurion, dark distressed with Hawkins bottom metal and a Bix n Andy single stage with straight shoe. Has 30 MOA scope base, will com with one 10 round mag. Absolute hammer but I have two of them. Has about 1500 rounds down it. Needs a cleaning but I can send as is or I can clean it before it ships. Want 3400 shipped to CONUS FFL only. PayPal gift or bank check ok. Will ship when payment and ffl confirmation completed. No trades wanted or needed. Happy Father’s Day gents!

scope and mount not included…

Attachments

• 97F89D07-CAD1-495C-A643-241FFE3BD513.jpeg
    97F89D07-CAD1-495C-A643-241FFE3BD513.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 506
Outstanding seller / member here folks, deal with confidence...........I have purchased way too many items from him over the years and they have all been in excellent condition.

Beautiful gun. if you don't mind me asking what height rings did you use?

Have only shot center x and it shoots tiny little holes at 50, as you might expect…at 100 yards if I do my part I can keep 1/4” groups. The way I had it set up, I could easily shoot out to 500 yards consistently. Unfortunately I don’t have pics of those groups but this is a common theme with Vudoos

Reactions: skotydontno
Would be willing to split up if anyone interested

also buyer has choice of TT diamond flat shoe single stage or bix pro com single stage flat shoe installed but will send original curved shoe OR no trigger if that’s what you decide.

1) bix pro Comp with straight shoe installed and will come with curved option, 295.00 shipped.
2) TT diamond with straight shoe, updated version, 274.00 shipped. Both are BNIB. no trades needed. Thanks gents.

3) Foundation centurion as pictured above…just the chassis, arca rail and Hawkins bottom metal inlet for Vudoo. 1300.00 shipped