• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Win M70 6.5 PRC

DisplacedTexan

Ornery Tech Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Sedalia, MO
    Action: Winchester Model 70
    Caliber: 6.5 PRC
    Barrel: 22" 1-8 twist Proof CF straight taper
    Muzzle: threaded 5/8-24, will ship with thread protector
    Stock: McMillan A3
    Trigger: Factory
    Scope Base: 20 MOA
    Weight: 8 lbs. 14.2 oz.

$2250 shipped to your FFL.

Suppressor not included.

20191222_193105.jpg

20191222_193050.jpg

20191222_193254.jpg

20191222_193105.jpg

I feel like I need to iterate that this is not a "used gun." This was recently built by gunsmith Brad Hiskey of Spanish Fork, Utah.

I have a 6XC built by Brad Hiskey. One of the most accurate rifles I’ve ever held in my hands. If this barrel were longer I’d be very interested in this. I like the longer barrels myself to get that free speed tho. GLWS

Reactions: DisplacedTexan
    If I didn't just build a 18 inch 6.5 creedmoor I would be all over this.

That's a great looking rifle. If you don't mind me asking. Who or what did the stock finish. Looks like a hydro dip. Or maybe a paint job. What can you tell us about it. I'm really digging it.

That's a great looking rifle. If you don't mind me asking. Who or what did the stock finish. Looks like a hydro dip. Or maybe a paint job. What can you tell us about it. I'm really digging it.
    It was hydrodipped by Black Ice Coatings in Spanish Fork Utah.

I just couldn't take it anymore......it had get a good home. I have a similar unit in 260 on a Winchester action that shoots 3/8 moa so I thought this would make a good partner for it!!lol Now I just need the deminsions from the expended round so I know what bushing to order for the Redding dies I will also have to order! :oops:

I just couldn't take it anymore......it had get a good home. I have a similar unit in 260 on a Winchester action that shoots 3/8 moa so I thought this would make a good partner for it!!lol Now I just need the deminsions from the expended round so I know what bushing to order for the Redding dies I will also have to order! :oops:
    You're the hero these forums need, good sir.

Was giving you the benefit of the doubt :p If I wasn't in the middle of building a 280AI for hunting, I would have bought this.

Reactions: Tazman
    going to put a Timney trigger in it and a good optic and should be good to go.

Brad seemed really nice and he sent me a group last night that shows it will be a shooter. I may have him do some work for me in the future.