• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FTO F The Olympics

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    Olympics has gone super WOKE

• “Wearing a hat with phrases such as ‘Black Lives Matter’ or ‘Trans Lives Matter’ or words such ‘equality’ or ‘respect.”
    • “Orally advocating for equity/equal rights for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, or other historically underrepresented, marginalized or minoritized populations.”
    • “Holding up one’s fist at the start line or on the podium.”

• Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Thats why you should root for Russia , strong national pride for their country.

That's why I don't watch the warm weather Olympics.

The winter people don't appear to give a shit about current political garbage.

How long till all the trans dudes are trying to take over the ladies sports

So, a few things...

First, it says this is for the trials. Who cares?

Second, it says the Olympics are in Japan; do you want to know where the most racist motherfuckers on the planet live?

Third, I didn't even know the Olympics was still a thing.

Reactions: Redmanss
    Thats why you should root for Russia , strong national pride for their country.
    I don't root for any communists, be it Chinese, Russian, or American. If anything, we need to bring back the Chocolate Ivan shooting targets.

3-DT-N.jpg

Makes sense.... the Chinese will let the Americans embarrass themselves on the world stage and help strengthen their own case that America is a rudderless ship full of freaks and weirdos.