• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30SMK

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
MO
Just curious what bullet you serious or not so serious FTR shooters are using.

Re: FTR Bullets

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was using the 175 SMK but now I will go with the 210gr </div></div>

10 twist? that .645 G1 is tempting but hard to stabilize in a 12 twist rifle.

In order of performance for me:

185 LRBT (#30418 renamed Juggernaut)
178 BTHP
175SMK

I currently load the 178 and the 185. I shoot the 178s in practice and club matches.

155 amax 30" shilen barrel 1-10t really likes them
168 amax shoot them good but not as good as the 155's

looking to try bergers in 155 and 175/178 gr tried 155 scenars but it didnt care for them that well .

mainly shoot 300 yds f t/r club matches but have started branhing out to 1000 yds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In order of performance for me:

185 LRBT (#30418 renamed Juggernaut)

</div></div>

^^ YEP after much reserch, worth the expense

(for me)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dietlein .308 190gr.... </div></div>

Ya... when was the last time you had <span style="font-weight: bold">THAT</span> rifle out of it's case?
grin.gif

I'll see your Dietlein 190's and raise you a Berger 175gr Long Range Match.

pretty regular lately. Just short of 500 rounds through it now. Used it at July Grayling Long Range match. Getting it all set for 2013 Nationals and Internationals.

You coming up to the MTC Poker Match on the 25th?

Al, come on up to the Grayling long range match in Sept. and the looser buys the beer after the Saturday match.