• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FTX $$ laundering??

The time has come to Epstein the young man I guess ,does he know yet that he will commit suicide .......
Imagine the financial dirt he has on soooo many politics..

Yea, he'll get suicided most likely. Maybe a helo crash when hes flying here from the Bahamas??

Im actually astonished they grabbed him up.

Might've been a mistake to be "overbooked" for the congress testimony. Reckon the feds said "oh yeah? Well we'll clear your schedule for ya.."

Last edited:
Reactions: candyx
Or a show, you know...to display apolitical treatment....

😉

In Bahamian prison where he can’t testify…

And cameras work as well as in Epstein’s cell.

Hours before his congressional testimony…

Coincidence?

Sirhr
Loose ends.
This beast was created to launder Ukrainian relief money back to the politicians. That's trouble with climbing into bed with politicians. Everyone makes millions, but when you become expendable...Sayonara, Hiawatha.

And unless I read the article wrong... it says that the Bahamians want 'first crack' at prosecuting him. Which means he could end up in a Bahamas Jail for 20 years or more... inaccessible to US investigators and lawmakers.

Of course, his 'cell' would be a nice condo... and he would get out in 5 years when noone cares. And get a cabinet position in Commissar Harris' administration.

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

^^^ precisely.

Wonder if they’ll shoot his pug, too?

Or is she back in the warm embrace of daddy with a “well done… now uncle Joe wants to sniff you.”

Sirhr
That’s the most interesting part of this story. How do you think this clown got introduced to all of the politicians.

I guess he’ll end up the Lee Harvey Oswald of the crypto currency world.

That’s the most interesting part of this story. How do you think this clown got introduced to all of the politicians.

She'll end up rich and still look like a pug.

Probably be traded to Hunter Biden for a painting.

Sirhr

hes a money making guy. money launderer. to the Demo-communists, he is very valuable to them.

unless he threatens blackmail, he's as safe as a baby in his mothers arms.

He was supposed to be wanted by the FEDS and SEC etc,. and was just on some NY Times show panels talking about who knows what like he didnt just steal/lose/launder $30 billion......

his family is all upper crust of private academia. nah, this dude is completely safe.

hes a money making guy. money launderer. to the Demo-communists, he is very valuable to them.

unless he threatens blackmail, he's as safe as a baby in his mothers arms.

He was supposed to be wanted by the FEDS and SEC etc,. and was just on some NY Times show panels talking about who knows what like he didnt just steal/lose/launder $30 billion......

his family is all upper crust of private academia. nah, this dude is completely safe.
Perhaps. I thought the same thing about Epstein. Not exactly the same situation…

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Assuming the story doesn’t just vanish.

Perhaps. I thought the same thing about Epstein. Not exactly the same situation…

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Assuming the story doesn’t just vanish.

well, Epstein was a "self-made" guy. didnt really have the family connections, so it was easy for him to vanish. probably wasnt that hard... mossad etc.

Dead man walking...

He is already getting thrown under the bus by the 'new' CEO. He was nothing but a fall guy.

His pug will be fine. She was the one with the connections. Pugsley is going to die in a hilarious way very soon.

Pugsley did not Shoot Himself in the Back 6 times or Crash his own Chopper.

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1654050253677.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654050253677.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
He is already getting thrown under the bus by the 'new' CEO. He was nothing but a fall guy.
Look into who John Ray is and the messes he's cleaned up before (namely, Enron). He isn't there to save the company or anyone who had anything to do with it in the past, he's there to try and get some money back for creditors/clients and turn it defunct.

The question was asked in the thread title, was FTX laundering money.

Yes. Or, as I like to call it, the DNC on a Tuesday.

Reactions: Pbgt
If they didn't arrest him he would of told congress everything about the politicians which is a no no. So now he can't talk to congress nor be questioned by congress. His knowledge will go with him to the grave unfortunately. Is Vegas taking bets for how and when yet ?

Where is his "girlfriend", the "CEO" of Alameda?

Assembling bricks with rubber bands for transporting after the final count is done.

Might as well drag her in to testify, you know....while the other financial genius is "held without bail" and "can't" testify....not that it probably matters. Those who benefited ain't going to be giving it back lol...

Ayn Rand predicted "Crony Capitalism" would be the downfall of America...

This is "Crony Capitalism at its best!

Sirhr

Wow, when someone talks about Ayn rand I can’t help but want to listen to the RUSH song “Anthem”. Neal peart was so ahead of his time writing that song. I assume you know the song.

prison photo.jpg

Prison Guard telling the horny prisoners what time to expect that big white fat ass . Hopefully Sam knows the proper etiquette for prison sex , please and thank you goes a long way ........

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.BR and MCSO1357
If they didn't arrest him he would of told congress everything about the politicians which is a no no. So now he can't talk to congress nor be questioned by congress. His knowledge will go with him to the grave unfortunately. Is Vegas taking bets for how and when yet ?
Probably and with the same odds they had for Phillip Paddock in 2017.

Every time I look at this I think about the movie The Other Guys. The plot is about the same with the $95 million lost by the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan.

Every time I look at this I think about the movie The Other Guys. The plot is about the same with the $95 million lost by the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan.
The Ontario government wouldn’t allow the use the app because it didn’t pass the smell test, teachers pension invested anyway lol

Regarding the thread...

What is the dudes middle name ?
Bank Man

When, exactly, was it NOT obvious as fuck the dude was a money laundering machine ?
And Jewish ?
And Demonrat ?
And Lobbyist for the Demonrats ?
And just a straight up piece of shit ?

Regarding the thread...

What is the dudes middle name ?
Bank Man

When, exactly, was it NOT obvious as fuck the dude was a money laundering machine ?
And Jewish ?
And Demonrat ?
And Lobbyist for the Demonrats ?
And just a straight up piece of shit ?
Is this a retorical question?