• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck around and found out…..

How was this not murder? She intentionally shot a guy in the back for no particular reason. While she has some rights in regards to detaining him since he was a felon on bail and she posted the bail, she really did not have the right to shoot him in the back for refusing to listen to a raging cunt.

The world won't miss either of them anyway.

How was this not murder? She intentionally shot a guy in the back for no particular reason. While she has some rights in regards to detaining him since he was a felon on bail and she posted the bail, she really did not have the right to shoot him in the back for refusing to listen to a raging cunt.

This is what I was referring to. She just may have had that right. Bondsman/Bounty Hunters operate in ways that actual police would never get away with. Morally- Hell No, legally- perhaps

Maybe this is why she was acquitted

She did seem to be trying to arrest him. This may have been justification enough under their rules

We can't see what happened outside of the camera in the split second before the trigger was pulled. Using just the video as evidence, we can only assume what was going on outside of view right before the gun fires.

A multitude of things could have happened in that split second that we can't see. And this causes for reasonable doubt even though the video looks very incriminating. It did not happen in this case as it wasn't presented at trial. But would it possible for the guy to have pointed his own gun back into the room from under his armpit as he is making his way through the window? We don't know because we can't see.

Oh really.
So you're a saint then are you?
I hope so. According to your own version of justice, if someone decides to shoot you on a whim, you'll have deserved it.
You're just like the rest of us. You've broken mans laws & Gods laws throughout your life. You're a sinner just like everyone else.
You sound like a thief.

Taking up for thieves. Thought for sure you would be a 2020er. Instead a 400 post 19er. Smh.

Attention,attention people screaming murder why did she get off? The da charged her with FIRST DEGREE MURDER and nothing else. First degree murder means premeditated (she planned it ahead of time). If you read the article I posted she was willing to accept a 10 year deal but the da would not accept it. The jury had no choice but to declare not guilty because she is not guilty of FIRST DEGREE MURDER.

Reactions: FatBoy
I'm no expert. Only know some things I've read online.

When you employ a bondsman to post for you, you sign away ALOT if not all your rights. You must agree to the terms or you don't get posted.

Bondsmen in my area I believe can enter your home without a warrant and capture you while you're sleeping, armed with whatever they want, and it's legal because you have given them permission to do so in the contract you sign
This.
Those that don't understand this, fuck you. Learn to read the contract you sign. Of course had the DA filed the appropriate charges, she would be in prison

Reactions: Im2bent

For it to be murder she had to have the forethought with the intent to kill. Since there was no intent to make the person deceased there there can't be murder.

Personally I think the DA set this up specifically to fail or lose on appeal.

Reactions: Barelstroker
You sound like a thief.

Taking up for thieves. Thought for sure you would be a 2020er. Instead a 400 post 19er. Smh.
I'm just wondering why you seem to think that someone who has broken the law in some way, just like yourself, should be "Gut shot & left to rot"
You sound like an adolescent.

I'm just wondering why you seem to think that someone who has broken the law in some way, just like yourself, should be "Gut shot & left to rot"
You sound like an adolescent.
Why are you taking up for people who steal? You sound like a thief.