• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck Fox News

i hear they didn't even air trump's entire speech.

And yet "we" hang on their every word.

Either feeling justified and righteous, or wringing hands in anger and isolation.

At this point, its all one giant cosplay LARP.

giphy.gif

If you want information, you probably need to seek it out, and not just what comes easy. If its easy or especially agreeable, probably should digest with increased scruitiny.

And if you want facts and truth, you will have to work harder and dig even deeper.

Reactions: Romeo458
I'd hire someone from there long before I would someone from harvard, yale, mit, princeton, georgetown, or just about any major university in the northeast or california.
My daughter got a flyer from hills dale today! I’d never heard of them!

Reactions: RichMangus
Yes, I do believe that people who work with their hands will se a large increase in their ranks. Lets face it, if you want to make money a degree in gender transitioning isn't going to pay the bills. As an help in the IBEW, you can make a living wage from day one. Two years later, you can say you've made it. Most halls have more work than bodies. I'm sure it's the same thing with other trades too.
I've been retired since 2017 and have been asked numerous times to come back.
I wouldn't mind teaching at our training center but working outside when it's 20* fuck that.
I did 30 years if it.

Reactions: Snipe260
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure what to think due to not looking into them although I should have.

Signed up for a free Constitution (course of some type) that I unfortantly didn't follow through with and I now get more mail from them than anyone else. Made me wonder. Good to hear it is legit and not a U of Phoenix.
If you are taking time to look into Hillsdale may want to take a moment and look into their monthly publication Imprimus. I've been getting this for over 30 years some of the greatest conservative minds opining on current events. It's free, but it's on my narrowing list of organizations I donate to their work is outstanding IMO along with my 2nd favorite the Mises Institute.

they are going to need there own defense force if the dims want to fully trust anyone . They openly violate the constitution openly while they want to be protected by the same people they screw over and plot to remove there rights derp . not worried about fox news they will jump on the coat tails of biden soon enough singing the praises of communism as will all media that wishes to exist in there world .
Is it possibly, the Dims are feeling a little "guilty", after they're shenanigans?? Mac🤔

I've been retired since 2017 and have been asked numerous times to come back.
I wouldn't mind teaching at our training center but working outside when it's 20* fuck that.
I did 30 years if it.
That's funny. I've also been retired since '17 and I've gotten a couple of calls from my old dept., asking if I'd like to come back and work a couple of shifts from time to time, due to the high turn-over rate of C.O.'s. Yup, us Boomers and our work ethic. Mac

The issue with Fox, as well as any other conservative news organization, is that there are absolutely no graduates from journalism schools that aren't totally indoctrinated in leftist ideology. So every young hire moves the organization farther left. This will happen even to long time conservative sources such as the Wall Street Journal, National Review, the Federalist, etc. As long as the education system continues like this, the result is inevitable. There are no conservative universities.

I took journalism. I was blessed to have one teacher who was very "Walter-like" and trained us to write factual articles, trained us that revalations exposed by some "anonymous source" was lazy, bad journalism. I used to rewrite articles in the student newspaper for the authors and submit the difference to demonstate bias or lazy reporting. I see where journalism is now, even with alt-sources, and it's just sad. Written journalism is now editorialism. Editorialism is now all televised news outlets. The only last hope is podcast, but the ones that matter get bought up by Spotify.

I switched over to fox news on XM while I went and got my lunch. They were slobbering all over Joe's dick. It was sickening. I could only stand abut 30-40 seconds of it.

I have honestly been thinking of signing up for an IBEW apprenticeship as a retirement gig.

I'm in shape, love to work, and I'm not afraid of hard labor.
Remember after you apprenticeship, you may have to work out the hall. Those can be some lonely times.