• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck The Colt Forum- in the Ass

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Since ButtIG started a thread shitting on the mods, 🤣 I thouht I start one shitting on a whole site.:cool:

I am was a member of the Colt Forum because I lke Colt pistols and of course the venerable M15 and its variants. I'm getting along well then someone posts that someone had done some dumb shit and got their feeling hurt. In the poster's support I put up the clown (see below). I get a strong warning

"Anything like that again and your gone for good."

So I think, "Ok, I'll be a sweet little fellow." A couple weeks later somebody had a nice pistol posted and I complimented it with a free bump. I get another warning:

"Dont post on other peoples for sale unless you're buying it". Really? You cant even compliment someone gun? So I just didnt visit that site for a month.

I go to check in and I cant log in. Try to reset the password, doesnt recognize my email.

I've been erased. Cleaned. Woe is me.

Fuck the Colt Forum and fuck Joe Biden. and finally, to the Colt Forum...
    Fuck your feelings.jpg

Since ButtIG started a thread shitting on the mods, 🤣 I thouht I start one shitting on a whole site.:cool:

I am was a member of the Colt Forum because I lke Colt pistols and of course the venerable M15 and its variants. I'm getting along well then someone posts that someone had done some dumb shit and got their feeling hurt. In the poster's support I put up the clown (see below). I get a strong warning

"Anything like that again and your gone for good."

So I think, "Ok, I'll be a sweet little fellow." A couple weeks later somebody had a nice pistol posted and I complimented it with a free bump. I get another warning:

"Dont post on other peoples for sale unless you're buying it". Really? You cant even compliment someone gun? So I just didnt visit that site for a month.

I go to check in and I cant log in. Try to reset the password, doesnt recognize my email.

I've been erased. Cleaned. Woe is me.

Fuck the Colt Forum and fuck Joe Biden. and finally, to the Colt Forum...View attachment 8278349
    .....fuck your feelings.....

Collectors forums like Colt and Winchester and S&W are very useful places for info and if you are an OCD brand geek/collector.

But honestly they are not fun and some
    Members take themselves and their collecting far more seriously than necessary.

Thats why this place is awesome…. But it’s not the forum per se. It is the culture that it evolves. This place has just evolved perfectly!

An amazing blend of tier one knowledge, great advice, and a thriving PX — all populated by complete whack jobs — makes it the best place on the Interwebz.

Sirhr

Collectors forums like Colt and Winchester and S&W are very useful places for info and if you are an OCD brand geek/collector.

Thats why this place is awesome…. But it’s not the forum per se. It is the culture that it evolves. This place has just evolved perfectly!

An amazing blend of tier one knowledge, great advice, and a thriving PX — all populated by complete whack jobs — makes it the best place on the Interwebz.

Sirhr
    I just said this in another thread, I find this place a bit like a place I don't visit anymore. I did not get banned, or even asked to take a time out. My back went bang, I was down, and feeling a bit down as well as I looked at my dream bike Tri color 2017 Honda Africa Twin, and came to the realization that I am just not going to ride that bike like I thought I was, it was giving up a dream to ride just the US and it was very much me feeling sorry for myself, so I left.

That forum is a great deal like this one, EVERYTHING is on here. Someone having surgery on their shoulder, you can find it here, someone working on a hot rod, yup here. You name it, there is a thread on it.

Right now I am thinking if I can get on that bike a half dozen times next year, this year I rode it three times for a total of about 150 miles, If I can't ride it more I will just let it go no matter how hard it pains me. Life goes on, and you just can't do everything you once did forever.

But yea this place is great, I don't think I have come close to crossing the line here. EVERYWHERE else, yea off to band camp, or perma pan with zero warning shot.

I find it funny that people see this thread as whining. I see it for what it is, sharing an experience, like a Yelp review lol. Now I know to steer clear of that place.

Well - truth be told - the 'Hide mentality is generally verboten on other forums. That being said, those who believe that stupid should hurt generally like this site a lot more than other gun forums.

As a Colt collector, I am a member over there too. However it has been well over a year since my last post because I just don't have much in common with the general population of their forums. Same for the Smith and Wesson Forums.

I had a post removed from here a week ago for simply joking that "ass, gas, or grass...nobody gets a Burris race dial for free" in the optics threads. I thought it was a bit stupid to have been removed, but I don't own this forum either. You either play by their rules, or you go somewhere else.

Well - truth be told - the 'Hide mentality is generally verboten on other forums. That being said, those who believe that stupid should hurt generally like this site a lot more than other gun forums.

As a Colt collector, I am a member over there too. However it has been well over a year since my last post because I just don't have much in common with the general population of their forums. Same for the Smith and Wesson Forums.

I had a post removed from here a week ago for simply joking that "ass, gas, or grass...nobody gets a Burris race dial for free" in the optics threads. I thought it was a bit stupid to have been removed, but I don't own this forum either. You either play by their rules, or you go somewhere else.
    It seems the mods police the other topics a bit mor, and understandablyso. Want to learn go to Bolt Guns, or ELR. Want to fuck around and get insulted...Bear Pit. 😁

Its not rocket science.

Last edited:
    I don't go to many forums. I did go to an upland site a couple of years ago. Upland Journal. Ran by Brad Eden. A midget liberal bastard rife with health, financial and emotional problems. HIs life is a mess and he loves posting about his pitiful finances, crazy wife, ailing knees and prostate.

The site is populated by the old and very old. A lot of decent folks and about an equal number of entitled, arrogant cry babies. A couple of washed up outdoor writers and a few grumpy old men.

My post were far more restrained than I post on here which is in my opinion fairly mild. The old time favorites can post about anything they like. The new guys not so much.

I was on his shit list immediately. He obviously resents anyone who has any knowledge or success in any aspect of life. Some of the upland guys are really communist, liberal and anti gun. Odd but seemingly true. One guy was promoting bear spray and did not think anyone should carry a concealed pistol for protection from bears or humans. I posted a few facts about unarmed people being abused and executed by hood rats. Everything I said was factual and references cited. . The anti gun guy had accidentally shot himself in the ass with bear spray and so concluded that no one should be allowed to carry a pistol but bear spray was OK. Go figure.
    I was banned for life.
    Makes me appreciate this forum.

It's interesting how different forums have developed different online societal norms - much of which is based off of site ownership and moderation.

I'm a member of a Canadian gun site, Canadiangunnutz, have been for a long time. I'm originally from Canada, and first developed my love for shooting sports there, prior to immigrating to the US.

I participate from time to time in their precision rifle sections, but also enjoy engaging in their equivalent section of the 'Bear Pit'.

In my time of being a member there (15+ years or something like that), I've never had a single infraction - until the Ukraine conflict happened. Now I get infractions all the time for benign and harmless comments, mostly due to "wrongthink" because I'm not an ardent supporter of Ukraine, and our proxy war against Russia. One single moderator has given me all of my recent infractions, because he hates my perspective on the topic - despite the fact that I don't break any forum rules. I even got an infraction for merely calling the Ukraine conflict a proxy war (which is undeniable truth at this point).

I'm currently on a temp ban from that site due to amount of infractions received from that single moderator, all for what amounts to "wrong think" on the topic of the Ukraine conflict.

And it's not isolated to me, many others who have a similar perspective as me have also been singled out for our views from that moderator. Meanwhile, the staunch war supporters are left free to insult and break a plethora of forum rules, when the debate doesn't go their way. It's truly created a really toxic environment, and mostly due to the hands of just one single moderator.

It's pretty interesting how one bad moderator can really shape and influence how an online community behaves and interacts - for better, or worse.

Bad mods, go visit Long Range Only and Rokslide. I got banned for calling out one of their site sponsors Ha HA HA. A forum is as only good as it's moderators.

Reactions: kthomas
    The truth is not always pleasant but it still amazes me how some folks avoid it as if unwritten or unspoken it is not the truth. Cowards I suppose.

Reactions: kthomas
    Colt forum like many others are owned and operated by a company who buys and runs forums I assume. So you crossed the line and they won't have it. Welcome to the NWO and the crazies that conform to this bullshit. There are only a few "gun" forums that are even worth posting on this being my fave, but it is a shame shit, fuck, bitch etc. and other forms of everyday comment will get you banned let alone a picture of IT!!!
    George Carlin was a true genius........

Reactions: Bullfrog08
    So has swifty figured out that CZ bought 100% of Colt yet, or are we still awaiting the epiphany ?

Sirhr
    Whack jobs?
    WHACK JOBS?
    HAHAHA
    AND smartasses.

Most days I feel like many here are just my friends but I've only met a couple face to face.

It was several years before the wife I have now got to meet one of my very best friends. Quite a few of us gathered for some BBQ and beers and do some catching up on old tymes...so to speak. My buddy and I are talking shit to each other like we always do. The meaner the slam, the better. After about 30 minutes, she catches me off to the side and said, "I thought you said that guy was your friend." HAHAHAHAHA!!! I just about gave myself a hernia laughing. She got a little peeved but when the gang asked what was so funny, she told them and then said, "So I guess you guys being his friends makes you all smartasses and assholes, too. I get it now."

One of the differences of men and women...
    Women will be real polite and sweet to each other in a group but not mean any of it. When one leaves, the others will declare her a bitch.
    Men will sit around and talk shit to each other all day long but not mean any of it. When one leaves, the others declare him a damned good guy.

Last edited:
    I once broke a mods feelings so hard that he had a mental breakdown. He tracked down my phone number, called to threaten me and when I accepted his challenge he suddenly disappeared including his online presence. Pussy.

Whack jobs?
    WHACK JOBS?
    HAHAHA
    AND smartasses.

Most days I feel like many here are just my friends but I've only met a couple face to face.

It was several years before the wife I have now got to meet one of my very best friends. Quite a few of us gathered for some BBQ and beers and do some catching up on old tymes...so to speak. My buddy and I are talking shit to each other like we always do. The meaner the slam, the better. After about 30 minutes, she catches me off to the side and said, "I thought you said that guy was your friend." HAHAHAHAHA!!! I just about gave myself a hernia laughing. She got a little peeved but when the gang asked what was so funny, she told them and then said, "So I guess you guys being his friends makes you all smartasses and assholes, too. I get it now."

One of the differences of men and women...
    Women will be real polite and sweet to each other in a group but not mean any of it. When one leaves, the others will declare her a bitch.
    Men will sit around and talk shit to each other all day long buy not mean any of it. When one leaves, the others declare him a damned good guy.
    My wife is still blown away by the dynamics of the relationship I have with my best friend.

I'll absolutely roast him to his face and say nothing but good things about him behind his back.

When we were younger, we also slugged it out a couple of times. Within 30 seconds we'd be lying in the grass with a cold one, analyzing our fight and laughing like fools while we licked our wounds.

I've driven out of state to pick him up in the wee hours of the morning on work nights, sent him cash through western union I couldn't afford to send on multiple occasions and helped him with things that can't be spoken of on the internet. Nonetheless, I'd say I still owe him.

I wouldn't have it any other way.