• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck the packers!

I stopped watching football decades ago. Whenever I tuned in to watch the games, it was during half-time for the cheerleaders.

When they started letting the sodomite cheerleaders in the half-time festivities, I stopped watching altogether.

So now you have to ask yourself the question: could some of those cheerleaders wearing those skimpy short-shorts and sports bras be trannys?

Buy more ammo and go to the range instead of watching that crap.

usa_today_12105559.jpg
4F2EF2B500000578-0-image-a-11_1534601450837.jpg
Super-Bowl-LA-Rams-cheerleaders2-650x434.jpg

WTF?!?? They've got cupcakes in the cheerleader lines now??

Meh, sports use to mean something...sacrifice, hard work, dedication and of course god given talent.

Anymore is all about the money and absolutely nothing else. Hell, this is the case at the college level too.

Want a sports fix? Instead of supporting the greed, go support the student athletes at your local high school. Donate a few bucks to scholarships for students that excel in the classroom AND on the field.

Reactions: diverdon
If the owners weren't using this for political reasons, they could just not play the anthem. Rember this when the sports team near you demands the taxpayer build them a new palace for their play. Why should the public build their stadiums? Why dosent Government build us free machine shops, medical buildings, malls and the other places we need to do our business? How have these owners and athletes become a superior class of citizen to you and I?

If the owners weren't using this for political reasons, they could just not play the anthem. Rember this when the sports team near you demands the taxpayer build them a new palace for their play. Why should the public build their stadiums? Why dosent Government build us free machine shops, medical buildings, malls and the other places we need to do our business? How have these owners and athletes become a superior class of citizen to you and I?

You forgot shooting ranges. Don't forget the shooting ranges.

Make the games impossible to play.

Traffic jams on game day.

Assholes running around on the field.

Throwing nasty shit at the millionaires who have it so damn hard.

And sometimes whole boxes of roofing nails just fall right out of my truck, I bet it happens all the time, especially in stadium parking lots.

Superglue in the office doors. Superglue in the bathroom doors. Trust me, they'll piss SOMEWHERE. In fact, superglue EVERYWHERE.

There are about a million ways to make $1 cost some other asshole $1million and it takes seconds to do it. You guys are just making kneeling too lucrative is all.

Make the games impossible to play.

Traffic jams on game day.

Assholes running around on the field.

Throwing nasty shit at the millionaires who have it so damn hard.

And sometimes whole boxes of roofing nails just fall right out of my truck, I bet it happens all the time, especially in stadium parking lots.

Superglue in the office doors. Superglue in the bathroom doors. Trust me, they'll piss SOMEWHERE. In fact, superglue EVERYWHERE.

There are about a million ways to make $1 cost some other asshole $1million and it takes seconds to do it. You guys are just making kneeling too lucrative is all.

Cockroaches and bed bugs... BOXES of them...

If you bought tickets to a game and brought an infestation to your home afterwards, oh well...

My parents were both natives of Green Bay. After they both served during WWII and moved around a bit afterwards, they ended up settling in Milwaukee. Of course, they were diehard Packer fans and I became one too. Our mortal enemy on the field were the Bears.

Fast forward to the present... I haven't watched a NFL, MLB, or NBA game for at least 7-8 years. My once honorable Packers have turned into a bunch of spoiled syphilitic SJW's with the collective IQ of an earthworm. May they all rot in Hell.

Meh, sports use to mean something...sacrifice, hard work, dedication and of course god given talent.

Anymore is all about the money and absolutely nothing else. Hell, this is the case at the college level too.

Want a sports fix? Instead of supporting the greed, go support the student athletes at your local high school. Donate a few bucks to scholarships for students that excel in the classroom AND on the field.
They kneel too. 2 years ago, during my oldest boy's senior year, I had to come in 15 minutes late. Never missed a game but I would have lost my shit. He never "took a fucking knee".

I stopped watching football decades ago. Whenever I tuned in to watch the games, it was during half-time for the cheerleaders.

When they started letting the sodomite cheerleaders in the half-time festivities, I stopped watching altogether.

So now you have to ask yourself the question: could some of those cheerleaders wearing those skimpy short-shorts and sports bras be trannys?

Buy more ammo and go to the range instead of watching that crap.

usa_today_12105559.jpg
4F2EF2B500000578-0-image-a-11_1534601450837.jpg
Super-Bowl-LA-Rams-cheerleaders2-650x434.jpg

DB0ED07B-46AF-45D3-BA77-1F38235D9A7D.jpeg

I’m with Austan back on page 1. Hands up don’t shoot was what made me turn it off. Lying fuckers. I did see in the news one of the felons was sporting a sticker on his helmet that said Jacob Blake. Nothing like supporting another false narrative of the poor rapist that can’t walk anymore.

Im not sure how to tell you this but, ALL sports has completely gone to the Marxist movement. Most of the "athletes" are a bunch of degenerates anyways. I hope all professional sports goes away. Sick of their shit.

Reactions: Longshot231
Let's not forget Goodell's leading the "woke" march right now.