• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck wal mart.

:D I shop at walmart, I find it somewhat impossible to avoid leftists companies 100%, so I give up (shop for a family of 4), or I am too lazy find non-leftist places (amazon is left as well)

Anyway, I love the self check, don't have any idiot putting canned goods on top of my bread or packing my ice cream in the same bag as a roasted chicken. I also can check my self out and bag all my shit in half the time a walmart slug takes (so I work to save time as well as money). I have a walmart about 2 miles from my house.

The freak show that is in walmart is also entertaining :D Never a dull visit.

I fully understand why people hate walmart and won't shop there, and would never try to convince you otherwise. When the kids finally leave home, I will spend more time looking into better companies to shop with.

Reactions: TACC and nikonNUT
I don't shop Walmart at all. Dislike target most of the time. I do shop Costco but mostly shop smiths (a Kroger company).

I have to use the self checkouts since most of my shopping is after work on second shift. It is nice shopping then with the night stockers who know exactly where everything is. I have to say though that I know what the most annoying self checkout item is. Koolaid packets.

Best advise to not lose your mind with the self checkouts is turn off the volume on them. So much nicer.

Reactions: nikonNUT
So you are saying I shouldn't take my wife when I go???

Everyone knows taking your wife to Target will cost you money. Things you never needed, and absolutely do not need your wife will convince you to buy. Of course you'll see all the college girls shopping there and forget about it until you see your credit card bill.

• Haha
Reactions: Kir and Doc68
Wal Mart greeters at my store are ignored by me when they want to check my bags against my receipt. I simply say, "No"! and keep walkin'!
It also helps that I am intimidating looking. Baseball cap, dark glasses, 5 o'clock shadow. Nobody fucks with me!

Reactions: knuckleballz
Wal Mart greeters at my store are ignored by me when they want to check my bags against my receipt. I simply say, "No"! and keep walkin'!
It also helps that I am intimidating looking. Baseball cap, dark glasses, 5 o'clock shadow. Nobody fucks with me!

Yeah, gotta be tough with them 80 year old greeters. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and Jscb1b
I only buy Crest toothpaste. but what I meant by "does it matter" was the politics of most stores where you buy "everyday life supplies" Hey I get supporting stores that support us, but seems there aren't many that lean the "right" way.

switch to Colgate, crest and proctor and gamble are the biggest
iberal anti gun companies in America

When they ask to check my receipt , I tell them NO, and if they were so concerned then they can put employees back in the check out lanes to scan and bag my items, as I walk by them out the door.

A Walmart worker pulled down our automatic hatch on our Cadillac and broke it. The store camera magically quit working two hours before and started working two hours after the incident. They ended up paying close to $2000 in repairs.

I went to buy a gun, when I signed the 4473 and they refused to sell it to me saying that my signature needs to be legible. I showed him my passport and my ID to prove that’s how I signed it and he didn’t care. He ripped up the 4473 in front of me.

I was buying another gun and we couldn’t get a manager to walk me out for well over an hour. When the manager finally did come we asked him why it took him so long and he said he was going to refuse the sale because we were being hostile.

I’ve had workers call me an idiot. Had them imply I was a thief.

They quit responding to complaints after we forced them to pay for the car repair.

When they ask to check my receipt , I tell them NO, and if they were so concerned then they can put employees back in the check out lanes to scan and bag my items, as I walk by them out the door.
They got rid of them here, but I used to just say no thanks. I figured they just wanted to make sure I didnt forget something.

Remember when people used to check ur ID to your card? Every third or fourth time they handed me back my ID and card, I would polietly ask them my name. Fun times!

My uncle was a Master Dick....he always fucked with clerks. His fave was buying worms at Kmart and asking what the warranty policy was on them......i just walked to the car and waited 10 minutes why he played King Asshole, yet there was some humor too it!

Reactions: MtnCreek
Is this moknucker for real...?!

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Now that we have a Menards, I don't need Walmart. I just go and hang out...

Menards really has about everything anyway. Shit...you can get a tombstone pizza and a brad nailer and pick up some long underwear on the way out

Reactions: nikonNUT
Walmart is pretty fucking racist. I live in New Mexico, but we fucking live 30 miles from the Mexican state of Chihuhua. They never check this Gringo's bags, but every slightly Hispanic looking person get's the 10th degree.

Sam's too, they scan one item in my cart and move on. The guy in front of me with white Wranglers, cockroach killer boots and a pencil thin mustache gets every damn tortilla scanned.

We need Menards. That place sounds awesome. I think they have them back home in Wyoming now.

Reactions: CaptBrian
I think a guy got gunned down walking the isles with a BB gun in a Walmart.
Someone pointed a REAL gun at him and he ducked behind the end of the isle.
I recall a brother who got shot by the cops because he had a fake BB gun.

"Crawford, 22, of Fairfield, was shot to death Aug. 5, 2014, by Beavercreek police Officer Sean Williams after Ritchie told dispatchers a black man was holding a rifle, appeared to be loading it and waving it near people, including children. Crawford was holding a Crosman MK-177 BB/pellet rifle he found unpackaged on a store shelf. "

I believe there is still video of it.