• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fucking coward lawmakers

broncoaz

Gary Coleman told me to F off
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
I can guarantee the subcontractor will be fired Monday for his post, but it’s awesome.

I usually don't do this and sorry ahead of time Mom but the straw just broke the camels back! This is the flag that our company made out of tarps we use on buildings. We thought it would be a good idea to hang it, which we did this morning at the new General assembly job, downtown Richmond. Early on it got great reviews by all, and thank you to the GC for allowing us to do it... BUT the GC got a call and we now have to remove it. It seems the "State" deems it a target this weekend for protestors. Since when is this flag, on this weekend, IN THIS COUNTRY, a Target!! Let me guess, if I had a black lives matter flag it would be "ok"!? "F" you & your feelings. Look, Mr. Governor , Mr. Mayor, or whoever made the call, stop letting the inmates run the assylum! This goes for politians,"that work for us", on both sides of the aisle! Grow a pair, and stop thinking everything we have or had in this once great state is offensive. The American Flag is a symbol of Freedom! Many men and women died to maintain this freedom, many more fought and still fight to keep this freedom, and you make us remove it?? I'm all for the freedoms and liberty's we have in this country, Protest, sure. Take a knee during the national anthem, whatever floats your boat. Marry who you want, absolutely! That's what this flag represents! It's bullshit that you made us take it down, but don't forget, your actions have consequences too! You will now see this flag hanging at the Lake and I promise you it will NOT be removed! Happy Birthday America!
EEB35316-E7FC-48FE-A7A6-F84F61CD6448.png

Not surprising given the Democrat filth that governs Virginia. To think I grew up in VA when it was a solidly conservative state. Best decision of my life was moving 15 years ago when I saw the writing on the wall.

How bout hanging it where it's accessible, then having a team of "spiders" waiting on the "flies" to come buzzing? I am sure this was only done at the last minute so that the public couldn't raise a stink and let them keep it where it belongs. But a strong effort should be made to get the story out to every news outlet in the state so the public could know. I really think Virginia is going to be the bellcow of how our country will go in November. They were a state of freedoms. There really seems to be an uproar for a return to Constitutional values. If they get it done and reverse the insanity there this election, it might be ok. If not it will definitely go down a darker path sooner rather than later.

I can guarantee the subcontractor will be fired Monday for his post, but it’s awesome.

I usually don't do this and sorry ahead of time Mom but the straw just broke the camels back! This is the flag that our company made out of tarps we use on buildings. We thought it would be a good idea to hang it, which we did this morning at the new General assembly job, downtown Richmond. Early on it got great reviews by all, and thank you to the GC for allowing us to do it... BUT the GC got a call and we now have to remove it. It seems the "State" deems it a target this weekend for protestors. Since when is this flag, on this weekend, IN THIS COUNTRY, a Target!! Let me guess, if I had a black lives matter flag it would be "ok"!? "F" you & your feelings. Look, Mr. Governor , Mr. Mayor, or whoever made the call, stop letting the inmates run the assylum! This goes for politians,"that work for us", on both sides of the aisle! Grow a pair, and stop thinking everything we have or had in this once great state is offensive. The American Flag is a symbol of Freedom! Many men and women died to maintain this freedom, many more fought and still fight to keep this freedom, and you make us remove it?? I'm all for the freedoms and liberty's we have in this country, Protest, sure. Take a knee during the national anthem, whatever floats your boat. Marry who you want, absolutely! That's what this flag represents! It's bullshit that you made us take it down, but don't forget, your actions have consequences too! You will now see this flag hanging at the Lake and I promise you it will NOT be removed! Happy Birthday America!
View attachment 7366788
"So For Me... Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death"

Tell me, Is Patrick Henry doing somersaults in his grave?

Reactions: Darayavaus
So they win now automatically because once again feelings win the day......so fucking tired of this shit. This is fucking America. We just celebrated our Independence Day. We should be able to fly our colors without fear......

Reactions: woogie_man
So they win now automatically because once again feelings win the day......so fucking tired of this shit. This is fucking America. We just celebrated our Independence Day. We should be able to fly our colors without fear......
Amen

This shit's gonna heat up, mark my words. Nobody wants to give in, back down, talk or come to an agreement. So pretending talk of impending civil war is tinfoil hat shit is, uh, tinfoil hat shit itself. We're in a cold war now and it's not gonna take much to heat it up. People have fucking had it here, on all sides. There is a reckoning coming and there's a lot of people with a loooong way to fall when it kicks off.

And I'm not provoking shit, no, I just dare you to defy human nature and prove me and a few thousand years of history wrong. I'd love to see another solution, just don't see that humans are capable of that when faced with a war and winner takes all.

Can imagine there would’ve be a long line of red blooded construction workers that would‘ve volunteered to stay on site to protect their flag if the company brass had any balls to offer the opportunity.

maybe its just my thinking but I would have added 40 more American flags to the site and 100 tiny flags around the area with a signs that read if it bother you to see the flag flying good melt . There should be a national snowflake melting day ever week just to see them loose there composure if they had any , It would be worth the price of admission to see that cry in pictures and video's should be shared for all rational people to see and enjoy . .

Those that sit silently have had enough. Soon the sleeping giant in this country will awake. The time is near!