• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full Auto BB Gun Video Ideas

craigp40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2005
SW PA
Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but what the hell. Have an odd request for feedback/ideas.

A friend of mine works for a large designer and manufacturer of airguns (BB, pellet, pistol, rifle, you name it). They have designed and built a new full auto BB gun that will come out on the market soon. He is in charge of putting together some marketing material and was asking me for ideas of things he could shoot with it that would look pretty badass when hit, like reactive targets or something that simply looks really cool when hit. I immediately thought of blowing shit up with tannerite but the velocity on this is too low (somewhere around the 450-500 fps range).

So, any ideas that you guys can offer up that may look cool getting shot with a full auto BB gun? It could be an existing product or something homemade. Doesn't have to explode when hit but that would add some pizzazz. Just needs to look badass.

I had a Baikal Drozd Bumblebee Fully automatic BB gun for a bit, then gave it to a friend for his grandkids.

Water is fun because you get to see where you hit. A cinderblocks is fun as you can slowly disintegrate it. Be careful of ricotche though. Chopping off giant icicles on bluff faces is a blast as well.

carnival-game-shoot-out-the-star-paper-targets_1_b03bd783b3edcb341b9c26a2653fef86.jpg

Do you guys know of any type of firework that could be set off by BBs with that velocity? If so, might be interesting to take them apart and make a bigger version to set off.

Do what kids have done for decades. You and your buddy stand in field 10 paces apart and shoot at each other. Wear a motorcycle helmet if you're a pussy.
That was fun with only 1 BB coming at you before but 25 per second is a different ball game:D.

I checked out the full auto russian bbgun that was badass, dude on youtube shot an ipad to bits with it. I enjoyed that.

Full soda cans shaken beforehand. Might also be able to make shaving cream cans rupture, usually looks cool.

I checked out the full auto russian bbgun that was badass, dude on youtube shot an ipad to bits with it. I enjoyed that.
It was fun, you can get an aftermarket magazine that hooks to a CO2 tank. More power and convenience.

That was fun with only

The big scam on this thing is once center is out, when you hit the red, the paper just bends. So you can't clean the edges even if you do hit it.
Ive looked into trying to buy one of the guns from the game. Not easy, the company still makes them but they only sell entire games setup in a trailer not jist the rifles.... one day im gonna find one though.

Reactions: GrahamVT
String of lights, light bulbs, eggs, clear ballistic gelatin to show BB's getting captured, frozen lake to see the little white pecks and write something.
Sheet of heavy presentation poster paper (science fair for kiddos), full auto write the company name or a design. Kind of like the old school exhibition shooters did with the Nylon 66 and Indian head outlines.
PM me for my free BB gun when these ideas of mine make your buddies company $.

Reactions: 7Ultraman
The ballistics gel is a great idea, you'd probably have to get it softer than normal though.

I was also going to suggest pop cans. Try to anchor them somehow so you can get 8 or 10 geysers going at once out of one. As a side note, some of the store brand pop is great for 22s with kids. They get a pretty good burst and peel going and they're cheap as hell.

Maybe some kind of night vision rat shoot? I always like the European air gun guys going all super sniper and rats and squirrels.

Drunk asshole buddies around a camp fire? How about drunk assholes all armored up with garbage can lids and catchers gear playing seal team 6?

eggs my chickens lay about 4 dozen a week we shoot like skeet and dogs eat the remains, fat dogs and happy grand kids crosman ar 28 shots in about 3 seconds

Thanks guys! I'll pass these along to him. Some good ideas here. At the very least it might spark some offshoot ideas for them. Keep em coming if you got more...

In the back of Field and Stream they used to advertise a full auto BB gun.

High school friend bought one.

It was basically a hollow injection molded plastic body. It was even kind of squishy.

To make it function you filled the body of the gun with BBs, screwed a can of freon to it.

My best guess on how it operated was pulling the trigger dumped the freon into the hollow body and the pressure forced BBs out the barrel. I dont think there were any other moving parts.

Friend told me his brother unloaded on him with it said it felt like a bunch of bee stings.

One of these....

1623677098318.png

A Polar bear died with every mag dump.

Reactions: brianf and Waorani
just so you could spot your hits and misses " I think I can see it lol

It was basically a hollow injection molded plastic body. It was even kind of squishy.

To make it function you filled the body of the gun with BBs, screwed a can of freon to it.

My best guess on how it operated was pulling the trigger dumped the freon into the hollow body and the pressure forced BBs out the barrel. I dont think there were any other moving parts.

Friend told me his brother unloaded on him with it said it felt like a bunch of bee stings.

One of these....

View attachment 7646960

I had one, didn't work very well. Froze up easily. Always wanted a Feltman but never came across one for a decent price.

Reactions: pmclaine

One of these....

View attachment 7646960

You can make these with any Coke bottle and some brass tubing

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but what the hell. Have an odd request for feedback/ideas.

A friend of mine works for a large designer and manufacturer of airguns (BB, pellet, pistol, rifle, you name it). They have designed and built a new full auto BB gun that will come out on the market soon. He is in charge of putting together some marketing material and was asking me for ideas of things he could shoot with it that would look pretty badass when hit, like reactive targets or something that simply looks really cool when hit. I immediately thought of blowing shit up with tannerite but the velocity on this is too low (somewhere around the 450-500 fps range).

So, any ideas that you guys can offer up that may look cool getting shot with a full auto BB gun? It could be an existing product or something homemade. Doesn't have to explode when hit but that would add some pizzazz. Just needs to look badass.
Go buy a few cheap 12 packs of orange and straw berry pop , line the cans all up and blaze away !!! Lol

If you can put brightly colored powder in a very fragile container, the fps might be sufficient to cause the powder to "blow up." The other idea I had is use small manually controlled pyrotechnics which you could manually set off while filming.

I remember reading a review of this in some gun rag back in the 70's. The guy was blasting dragonflies from a dock on some lake or pond in FL I think.

I would imagine the number of compressors and parts that were disconnected in junkyards without evacuating first, and my friend who used to use freon to find leaks in sealed telephone trunk lines probably killed more stuff than these, lol.