• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full Auto LWRC REPR

Re: Full Auto LWRC REPR

LMAO @ Ninja Roll, that was priceless.
Awesome vid btw. Wish I can afford it.

I would love to have that but I would have a hard time paying for all the mag dumps I would do with it.

Quality rifle. I love mine...try doing that with any DI gun.

So this may be dumb but. 1st thing I noticed on this Vid. was when the shooter did the FA fire with Multi-mag. change-outs . Why was there No 'last-round' bolt Hold-Open ??? . He manually cycled the Bolt for 1st round on every new Mag . with that model 308 ?

Wow. Impressive. Now do I get the OBR or REPR....hmmmm...

Hmmmm, not, sure what you are referring to softcock. The bolt held open on every mag during the 'mag dump' portion. He did manually cycle the side charging handle to load the first round on a few mags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So this may be dumb but. 1st thing I noticed on this Vid. was when the shooter did the FA fire with Multi-mag. change-outs . Why was there No 'last-round' bolt Hold-Open ??? . He manually cycled the Bolt for 1st round on every new Mag . with that model 308 ?
.</div></div> Bolt held open, that's just how he released it.

i didnt reload the page had to go back and watch it again to make sure, only beat me by 5 mins brasscow
laugh.gif

AHhhhh, L-side Bolt handle . Pretty Fing slick .
Never got into owning or shooting any .308 gas guns . nothing bad against them but I just don't care for them .
I have to admit that that .308 is a pretty nice looking Rig. even without the FA added .
edit to add:
I went back and watched it again & now I see that he did manually cycle the 1st round on the 1st, 6-7 Mags. but on the last couple in the pile he pushed/used the Bolt Release button.

Great video - 2nd the comment on cost, would guess that isn't cheap...and the ammo cost would hurt to boot.

They need to improve their salt proof coating that thing was really rusty.

Cool video but I bet that barrel is trashed after that 12 mag dump.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They need to improve their salt proof coating that thing was really rusty.

Cool video but I bet that barrel is trashed after that 12 mag dump. </div></div>

I'm not so sure. Those CHF nitrocarburized barrels can take some punishment and keep ticking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They need to improve their salt proof coating that thing was really rusty.

Cool video but I bet that barrel is trashed after that 12 mag dump. </div></div>

Throw your AR in a salt bath that long and lets see how it turns out.... and the barrels will hold up just fine: I've got roughly 6k through my M6:

LWRCI™ rifles and carbines
utilize cold hammer forged
barrels made out of 41V45 steel
alloy (per Mil-B-11995E) and
treated with NiCorr™ surface
conversion technology. Cold
hammer forging takes a gundrilled
barrel blank and high
pressure rotary hammers compact
the barrel blank over a mandrel.
This forms perfect rifling devoid
of tool marks. It also compacts
the molecular structure of the
metal making it denser and
stronger. These barrels can take a
lot more use and abuse than a
standard barrel before any
degradation in accuracy or loss of
velocity. NiCorr™ surface
conversion has proved more
lubricious, harder wearing, more
heat and corrosion resistant than
the hard chrome normally used
in the bore. Our barrels can
handle 20,000 rounds before
replacement, as compared to
6000-10,000 rounds on a
standard M4.

So, is the LWRC 308 lower such that one could put in a RDIAS? I know we peons wouldn't be able to buy one with original auto sear.

I don't believe a RDIAS will work. If there is enough interest maybe we can talk them into making a RDIAS compatible lower.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HiTechTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. Impressive. Now do I get the OBR or REPR....hmmmm...</div></div>

Both!!!

Excellent video! I noticed the charging handle looks identicle to an Israeli FN FAL charging handle that acts as a foward assist when used with the appropriate bolt carrier. I'm wondering if it has the same function on the REPR?

As fun as that looks that Vid is a good arguement for 3-shot burst. Had that been a firefight that guy would have been out of ammo in short notice. Nice weapon though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badshot308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent video! I noticed the charging handle looks identicle to an Israeli FN FAL charging handle that acts as a foward assist when used with the appropriate bolt carrier. I'm wondering if it has the same function on the REPR? </div></div>

Yes it does.

Can anyone locate this video? I watched it shortly after it was posted, though it has since been deleted. I haven't had any luck with Google.

Here ya go:

REPR762mm.mp4 Video by Sleeper362 | Photobucket

I have about 3k rounds through mine now. The barrel does take a shit-ton of abuse, but the downside is it's not going to compete accuracy wise with a good SS barrel. Does everything I want it to, but I don't enjoy trying to print nice groups with it. But I have no hesitancy to shooting it like a M16 on steroids.

Fongman, thank you! I've been meaning to show this to friends of mine. What is most amazing is that the bolt is cool enough to handle right after all 240 rounds.

I would say a DI Gun would do just as well. You couldnt just pull the bolt out and touch it right after words. As long as everything is lubed up good. I know I have run combat Loads through my M4 on burst, mag after mag with no cool downs and it has made it 210 rnds with out a glitch.