• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full member status

MoorRange

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2020
United States
I understand that I need full member status to post firearms for sale in the hide forum. Do I also need full membership status to post WTB threads, or can I simply drop them here in the Bear pit and someone move them to the buy, sell, trade forum? Thanks!

Stop being that guy and trying to circumvent the rules,

You cannot post in the PX without being a full member, this is not a FOR SALE SITE, that part of the site is for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS

if you want to buy or sell go to gunbroker,

can't wait for the change over to the site and the reduced emphasis on the damn PX

Stop being that guy and trying to circumvent the rules,

You cannot post in the PX without being a full member, this is not a FOR SALE SITE, that part of the site is for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS

if you want to buy or sell go to gunbroker,

can't wait for the change over to the site and the reduced emphasis on the damn PX
Okay, thank you! I look forward to becoming a contributing member.

I understand that I need full member status to post firearms for sale in the hide forum. Do I also need full membership status to post WTB threads, or can I simply drop them here in the Bear pit and someone move them to the buy, sell, trade forum? Thanks!

beavis.jpg

He said "member" [Insert Beavis and Butthead laughing sounds]

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot

----------
can I simply drop them here in the Bear pit and someone move them to the buy, sell, trade forum? Thanks!
----------

Performing such an action requires software called Dominion to be active on this site. Unfortunately, Dominion products are not used here. Neither are Sharpie markers.
smiley_smartass.gif

Welcome and we truly hope you will be a contributing member.

Reactions: Maggot
Don't say shit about Harris bipods or IOR Valdada scopes.