• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fully functional Lego Sniper Rifle

Re: Fully functional Lego Sniper Rifle

This kid also built an AI rifle that works and is semi-auto. Here is a SAW

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-et46ed4ew&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-et46ed4ew&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I loved Legos as a kid.

That is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen built with them.

So much that if Lego ever made that into a kit, I would buy one.

I'd love to see how the elementary school officials would handle this when Johnny builds his SAW in front of the class during Show and Tell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to see how the elementary school officials would handle this when Johnny builds his SAW in front of the class during Show and Tell.</div></div>
they would kick him out of school and send him for psychological testing.

Wait, you mean you guys don't still play with Lego's..............

i would definitely be all over building that saw. badass to say the least. and it runs is no suprise. if lego made the kit it would be one of thier "technical's" series.(very advanced,and always w/workable features)

Those Legos are a far cry from what I played with when I was younger. Of course that was 30+ years ago.

The kid has some talent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BeachGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those Legos are a far cry from what I played with when I was younger. Of course that was 30+ years ago.

The kid has some talent.</div></div>

Hell, you had erector sets, steel and all, you could have made a lathe and the real thing with them things.