• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Fun toy

Re: Fun toy

nice toy
smile.gif

Nice AUG i wish we could still own them.

Just need a drop in match trigger made for them from titanium or similar and remove the plastic sears and they would be awsome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are the iron sights really functional?

Looks cool man! have fun with it </div></div>

Thank you! Ive only used the irons at 25, but they worked about as well as pistol sights. The TA31H is fantastic and the gun is suprisingly accurate (1.5 moa at 100). Tried suppressing it, but its not s good design for that. Talked to Microtech and found out you would need baffles on the gas block as well.

Styer just released an upgrade , that converts the but group into one that accepts "AR" mags . Awesome looking rifle there mmate

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anthony box</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Styer just released an upgrade , that converts the but group into one that accepts "AR" mags . Awesome looking rifle there mmate </div></div>

I wonder if they will replace all the Australian AUG's then as the MiniMi uses AR mags as backup and P Mags work well in AR's if the AR mags work that will make the system more versitile and the ability to use AR mags is a big step forward as it will allow sharing with other countries like the US with regard to ammo and mags. mabe the rifles on deployment would be first then the rest sounds good.

Sweet looking setup. I noticed the velcroe pile behind the ejection port, is it for anything other than preventing brass from scaring the stock?

I like the flaming pig. I guess I could have padded behind the port, mine has character marks from brass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lill-rambo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Length on the barrel? </div></div>

Just over limit. Had the kx3 pinned and welded. Velcro is just to spare the stock and brass.

And the limit is? And if you switch to your weak side = ouchie ouchie on the face?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lill-rambo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the limit is? And if you switch to your weak side = ouchie ouchie on the face?
confused.gif
</div></div>

16". The gun is ambi if you swap the bolt.