• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Functional USMC Sniper Rifle or Work of Art?

Re: Functional USMC Sniper Rifle or Work of Art?

Nice is this one from Remington? If somebody would sell a stock like this they would make a $ bundle!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2clicks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice is this one from Remington? If somebody would sell a stock like this they would make a $ bundle!!!</div></div>

You can get one that is a dead ringer from numrich. I used to have a part number around here somewhere, i'll see if i can find it.

Simply gorgeous.

Numrich part number 553690 - Stock, Short Action, BDL, Heavy Barrel Varmint , Satin Finish Walnut

They are a Remington drop in, only thing is you have to shape the forend a bit as it has a varmint contour.

BTW OP Very Nice rifle,I see it has the Leupy scope as well.

Very nice rifle. I've gotten to check out the same build at the American Hero's Challenge and SHOT show.

I am standing and clapping....gorgeous

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggarrett1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd have to say both...very nice!!! </div></div>

i 2nd that! what a beauty. =)

If only we could all be so lucky to have such a firearm! Gorgeous.

Bad Assed, Thanks for looking that part number up, I will for sure be getting one very soon!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2clicks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bad Assed, Thanks for looking that part number up, I will for sure be getting one very soon!!! </div></div>

If you got some hours to kill, check out the M40 build guide. I click on it all the time just to drool... Gorgeous rifle.