• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s FUNNY ASS READ

Re: FUNNY ASS READ

Its a nike forum, talking about guns.

My first reaction: Gang banger wannabe's wearing air jordans talking about COD...

Surprise!

I love the guy who gained his weapon expertise from the persian gulf and the middle east

"I am with the Department of Defense, can't really say what I do or did, but this weaponry was an everyday type thing where I was in the Middle East. This stuff was out Waaay before COD. I practice and use my stuff, the better I am at it the better prepared I will be if I have to use it. Not just guns, but edged-weapons and also hand to hand combat."

Ok, after reading a few pages of this one can only assume that the OP of that thread is trying his hardest to impress a bunch of Nike dudes with his "expertise". He keeps talking about his "Mark 4 'sniper' scope" and basically assumes anyone with a 1911 and an M4 with a "laser aiming module" is an operator. Severe facepalm.

I want to register there and post up a picture of a registered sear, just the sear, and claim it's the most expensive weapon I own at $25k, just to watch the ensuing flamewar from those tards.

The little "tidbits" of "knowledge" he dribbles out like a newborn spitting up are all half-wrong bullshit stories to keep the idiots impressed. I can't keep reading though, it just keeps getting better and better.