• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

@Bender

IMG_2312.jpeg

Last time I needed stitches i cut my finger with my mini chopsaw, making Blackout brass.
Wife complained about the mess I made in the bathroom sink, then told me I needed stitches. I was pissed about the fuss she made about me "bleeding neater". So....I cleaned it out good and glued it with super glue gel, just to piss her off.
In Montana they have a tree called a Tamarack Fir which had little pockets of sap all over it. A pain in the ass to cut down as they had small dry branches all the way to the ground and if you hit a sap pocket it would get all over you. We called them Piss fir.

The up side is it made good glue if you got a cut and the pine was like an astringent.

In Montana they have a tree called a Tamarack Fir which had little pockets of sap all over it. A pain in the ass to cut down as they had small dry branches all the way to the ground and if you hit a sap pocket it would get all over you. We called them Piss fir.

The up side is it made good glue if you got a cut and the pine was like an astringent.
There is a similar fir tree in the Sierras and Cascades. I hated falling piss fir, you almost need to bathe in paint thinner afterwards. I can’t count the sets of Nomex Wildland gear we trashed because of the sap.

Never a coastal redwood but un Montana I cut a few Douglas Fir and Yellow Pine that were 6' at the butt.
I’ll take a 6’ DBH Ponderosa/Yellow pine over a 6’ DBH Valley Oak that’s on fire any day. Talk about clenched butt cheeks and a good escape route. I do kinda miss that job some times. It was an adventure for sure.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I’ll take a 6’ DBH Ponderosa/Yellow pine over a 6’ DBH Valley Oak that’s on fire any day. Talk about clenched butt cheeks and a good escape route. I do kinda miss that job some times. It was an adventure for sure.
In Virginia I cut some huge Red and White Oaks but never one on fire, LOL We did deal with huge rattlers, cotton mouths and copperheads. Sometimes I feel bad about cutting them, some were very rare virgin wood that will never be seen again,. Huge hickory trees that would make a million Louisville Sluggers.

I'm guessing you were firefighter? Smoke jumper? I visited the smokejumper school in Montana. Interesting folks.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Not very many people on here like you much.

I knowd this were a joke.

And I get their confusion.

Hard to trust anything coming from a freak who likes pineapple on pizza.

Yer hair is prolly blue dreadlocks and you got 3 nose rings.
And yer sick freak pizza is vegan with tofu “ham” and nut milk cheese.

🤣🤣🤣