• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_4151.jpeg

View attachment 8132082
It's not the camera that makes it look off. It's a fiberglass Camaro body on a Volkswagen bug pan
When I was a high school senior (72) there ws a guy who opened a business making these. Wanted one in a bad way but with a severly shortened wheelbase, they would have been pretty scketchy to drive fast. It's actually shorter than it looks! I think the design was based on the Dave Deal caricatures
s-l500.jpg

I never watch much TV and have never seen this show.

Someone told me to listen to this gal.
Thought several might like it.

Wont lie, I like the Vince Gill version better and this was decent.

When I was a high school senior (72) there ws a guy who opened a business making these. Wanted one in a bad way but with a severly shortened wheelbase, they would have been pretty scketchy to drive fast. It's actually shorter than it looks! I think the design was based on the Dave Deal caricatures
s-l500.jpg
But it's based on a VW Bug, so you wouldn't really have to worry about going fast in it.
Kristian