• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Esp when you learned that word from mom
Reminds me of a joke my dad told me. Momma bird, baby bird and papa bird on a branch. Papa bird says my instincts tell me it’s time to fly south and away he goes. Few minutes later momma bird said, my instincts tell me to fly south and off she went. Baby bird sits there alone for a few hours and finally says, my end stinks too, but it doesn’t tell me anything.

Reactions: Aries256
daily_gifdump_3261_17.gif

When I worked on the UU Bar in northern NM they brought in ten 2 year old Brahma bulls for cross breeding. Mean SOB's and you really had to be careful around then especially working in the pens and loading on trailers.
they did really well in the cold winters too right?

When I worked on the UU Bar in northern NM they brought in ten 2 year old Brahma bulls for cross breeding. Mean SOB's and you really had to be careful around then especially working in the pens and loading on trailers.
My uncle raises longhorns and in fact I cooked a roast from one in the crockpot yesterday....but they are super gentle and easy going....though they look so intimidating.