• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1685274860265.jpeg

^^^ He’es right you know.

It’s why we need to learn vegan cooking. Because while somewhat stringy and probably tasting like stale hemp and patchouli, vegans will probably cook up just fine if you have the right spices and perhaps brine the meat.

Sirhr

My brother's girlfriend has to do a road test for her full license, and they wouldn't let her use her car because the check engine light was on. I suggest she could borrow mine and see how they like it, but she can't drive a standard. Probably best not to start with a car on R compounds with a 9lb flywheel and a light switch for a clutch.
AJFCJaX73LBduiHn0ytXDWBUIQgzJQTmP1V1p7TEiyJPz0WgG8dzyGYW_k1I1qjcyd8OOPCOuZTiCLy3KAv6ECcYQfLqgzD_F7h8klzgTGom3mtFw40jdnPn=w2400

Kristian
205903.jpg

In Iceland, one of my platoon members had a whiteboard on his room door. For several days it sported an artfully created graphic of winged penises with the title “Beware the flying peni”
In Roman time, the winged phallus had great significance. Apparently, something to with the worship of Fascinus.

wingedphallus2.pngwingedphallus1.jpg