• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

350331501_604190195022813_4345006421489261634_n.jpeg

I felt your eye on me as a sort of disturbing violation…..I went and had to jump in the 50 degree water to feel clean again.

Good thing you got the tripod so you can be “hands free” from the rifle anyway.
Funny enough, my mother-in-law lives in Gloucester, we spend our summers hanging at that beach.

I was like… humph. I know that house….

Reactions: pmclaine
Funny enough, my mother-in-law lives in Gloucester, we spend our summers hanging at that beach.

I was like… humph. I know that house….

That beach is actually in Rockport. Where we park is probably Gloucester the line is that close.

One of our favorite summer places. That water is always so clean and clear....I don't care if it's always cold, I'm in it a few times a day.

• Love
Reactions: GBMaryland
That beach is actually in Rockport. Where we park is probably Gloucester the line is that close.

One of our favorite summer places. That water is always so clean and clear....I don't care if it's always cold, I'm in it a few times a day.
Well, just let me know what I need to bring you an ammo shipment…. Heh.

• Love
Reactions: pmclaine
Well, just let me know what I need to bring you an ammo shipment…. Heh.
Does your family own one of the houses on the boardwalk?

As nice as the beach is there during the day I think it must get better at night.

With the ocean breeze and sound of the waves I can’t imagine better sleeping…

8BE93851-3000-4834-98DA-2B662D859BDB.jpeg

F6D39ABB-8C57-4E79-8C32-A942FAAA1A5F.jpeg

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

Attachments

• IMG_6299.png
    IMG_6299.png
    433.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Everyone was in that show as a nobody… Bruce Willis among them. Started more careers than Star Search!
I have the series on DVD, just finished it again about a month ago.

Read once they had a $50k per episode budget for music! :cool:

Last edited: