• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

772901-f7266269ce8da8783f7417dc936a29d5.data

That looks suspiciously like a small creek on the west side of Custer state park. The little road outside the park runs parallel to the outside of the park boundary.
I don't think there are bull trout in South Dakota; are there other "Custer State Park(s)"?

Lots of incredible work being done with addiction, crippling PTSD, severe depression and similar.

I’m an advocate for controlled use for these type issues.

I support legalizing all psychedelics too. Best thing about them is they don't kill you if you take too much. Then again I support all drug legalization. Was just making a joke here.

For those worrying about the ChiCom (Hop Sing-com) Navy….

Check out the structural integrity of that (bulk carrier?). I mean, Bud light cans and F150’s are sturdier than that.

IMG_3264.jpeg

And their new line of Carriers have major structural cracks in the flight decks after ocean service. Someone in navy have fortune cookie only half-baked.

IMG_3267.jpeg

Confucius say “making things in shape of ship not make ship you stupid Commies”.

I bet the products made in Taiwan (by the Real Chinese) are not cracking and folding like beer cans.

Sirhr

For those worrying about the ChiCom (Hop Sing-com) Navy….

Check out the structural integrity of that (bulk carrier?). I mean, Bud light cans and F150’s are sturdier than that.

View attachment 8157963

And their new line of Carriers have major structural cracks in the flight decks after ocean service. Someone in navy have fortune cookie only half-baked.

View attachment 8157962

Confucius say “making things in shape of ship not make ship you stupid Commies”.

I bet the products made in Taiwan (by the Real Chinese) are not cracking and folding like beer cans.

Sirhr
Oh yeah! I bet you they don't have drag queen story time shows for their marines:ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah! I bet you they don't have drag queen story time shows for their marines:ROFLMAO:

After decades of one child policy where it is estimated that millions of girl infants were killed in order to have a son….

They have rampant homosexuality and incel behavior because there aren’t enough women for 2 generations of men.

We just don’t hear about their drag queen shows.

Sirhr

352224266_814311499792468_8062680325465696400_n.jpg

After decades of one child policy where it is estimated that millions of girl infants were killed in order to have a son….

They have rampant homosexuality and incel behavior because there aren’t enough women for 2 generations of men.

We just don’t hear about their drag queen shows.

Sirhr
Fuck the Chicoms.