• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Instantly recognized that spot. Beautiful when it’s not covered with people. Couple miles from home.
It hardly ever is. The lazy asses drop there shit immediately at the end of the road.

We walk not a few hundred yards north and I generally have a seat spot that never gets anyone between me and the water.

Going up there next week for time in both Gloucester and Rockport.

Reactions: McReef
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: Lawless
Well Will this is Will and frankly, I’ve done my best, but probably though at least a half dozen guardian angels, I‘ve made it though so far despite myself.
Will, I hear that! Going to a new Chiropractor and after giving him my history of injuries he wanted to know why I wasn’t in a wheelchair! 🤣

Nerd moment......the shit you know when your brain damaged.

Leopard and jaguar are "the same animal". They are in different parts of the world, one is in Africa (think Leopard) and the other in south america, but they same species. The "black", is the same as their spotted kin, they actually do still have spots they are just hard to see. Something in them (don't remember what and too lazy to look it up) makes them come out black, a little like an albino, but more common.

Nerd moment......the shit you know when your brain damaged.

Leopard and jaguar are "the same animal". They are in different parts of the world, one is in Africa (think Leopard) and the other in south america, but they same species. The "black", is the same as their spotted kin, they actually do still have spots they are just hard to see. Something in them (don't remember what and too lazy to look it up) makes them come out black, a little like an albino, but more common.

Things you don't know that you don't know. :)

Two completely different species. Jaguars have about five times the jaw strength of leopards. Totally different cats. Both species have about 11% black phase.

Last edited:
I’ll end this argument.

A Jaguar - A British automobile company who’s vehicles were multiple winners of the 24 hours of Le Mans in the 1950’s

93D6950C-8E95-48EA-ACA8-885661DBD642.jpeg

A Leopard - a piece of clothing that will get a Lady untold heaps of criticism and misery on Facebook, twitter and any other popular internet site.

859C490E-7CE2-4B00-A9BF-3DF8F7FC36B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Two36 and 260284
I’ll end this argument.

A Jaguar - A British automobile company who’s vehicles were multiple winners of the 24 hours of Le Mans in the 1950’s

View attachment 8170501

A Leopard - a piece of clothing that will get a Lady untold heaps of criticism and misery on Facebook, twitter and any other popular internet site.

View attachment 8170506
Now do cougar.

• Haha
Reactions: Two36 and 91Eunozs
Things you don't know that you don't know. :)

Two completely different species. Jaguars have about five times the jaw strength as leopards. Totally different cats. Both species have about 11% black phase.
I thought they are the same species.

Let’s don’t go to a Panther. This is getting a bit too deep in the sour, four letter word starting with “S”

I’ll end this argument.

View attachment 8170501

View attachment 8170506
I got some of it right.....dusty old man memory.

Reactions: MJF